Home

Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah I'm not sure about that either, I am listening to the Boxscore podcast with the new audio director and he said the minutemen and muskets are in the game when you score a TD with the Pats at Gillette. I would think they would have the other stadium specific sounds in the game still and would not be surprised at all if they were redone, seems to be their mantra this year.
Thanks for heads up if you find anything else out let us know. Just adds so much to playing away games. Especially in a multiple year franchise when you get burned by same team every year and just dread going their and hearing their fans and chants and specific sounds.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #10
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 13 Audio Blogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Maybe missed it but didn't see any stadium specific sounds such as "hail to the redskins", "In..Com....plete" in Denver for examples.

I know the Denver chant has been in for years but they didn't mention any upgrades for other stadiums or even of they kept it in.

Traveling to other stadiums to watch The Broncos I love/hate stadium specific sounds such as chain noise after Ravens first downs. It really adds to the effect of playing an away game.
The Broncos' stadium chant needs to be completely re-recorded. It drives me crazy that at the end, there's this long, drawn out "eeeeeeeete" that trails down. It's just annoying to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf8363
No custom stadium music again. EA is truly incompetent. NFL 2K5 had this in 2004. It is 2012 and they still haven't caught up. Seriously how hard can it be to implement this? Nhl has had it for years and it adds so much to the experience.
/boggle. I don't understand this thought process.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #11
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Yeah I'm not sure about that either, I am listening to the Boxscore podcast with the new audio director and he said the minutemen and muskets are in the game when you score a TD with the Pats at Gillette. I would think they would have the other stadium specific sounds in the game still and would not be surprised at all if they were redone, seems to be their mantra this year.
Im excited to hear that the minutemen are in the game. I am pretty sure they weren't in before...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #12
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Incompetent? LOL

This is shaping up to be by far the most innovative Madden and one of the most innovative sports games I have seen to date.
pump your breaks my friend i have not seen anything close to a finished product yet where all of these "innovative features and improvements work PROPERLY"

dont get me wrong i hope so but every year I am Charlie Brown and EA is Lucy holding that football for my field goal and just as i am about to kick that ball Lucy pulls it back and i fall on my back
Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM   #13
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Looks good to me.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Rookie

PackerBacker123's Arena

OVR: 6
me too.............charlie brown

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »