Home

MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9
MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions

Platform: PS3 / PS Vita
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Prompted to download Game Update 1.21?

Great! A thread to keep me entertained while I'm at work. Let the complaints begin...
Old 05-22-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Çant login to servers after insgalling patch... hoping this is just a time issue
Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #4
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphieboy11
Great! A thread to keep me entertained while I'm at work. Let the complaints begin...
The problem for me is, well, I actually have work to do. Oh well there went that. #subscribed.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
Pro

IK720's Arena

OVR: 7

The patch is 182MB. Currently working on downloading it (it is going really slow for some reason.. perhaps many people currently downloading it).

From what I've read so far there is an issue signing in online after downloading, but that could just be because its early and SCEA is working on things online. Also somebody was posting that the standings are still messed up? I guess I haven't noticed that issue in my franchise's.

I'll keep you posted on what I come across if nobody else does first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
Pro

IK720's Arena

Game Update 1.21

Please see below for the latest game update changes:

Included in this game update is the foundation for a much anticipated mode addition. Check in again on May 28th, for details on how to access this mode. Also included in this game update are some enhancements and fixes for issues reported from out community. Thank you for your input and loyalty. We know this will improve the offline and online game experience for all who download this game update.

Offline Adjustments:
* We understood that some users were still experiencing progression difficulties through your seasons/franchises after the latest game update. Another code clean-up sweep was performed to enhance the stability and better align the schedules and box scores. This will make cross platform cloud saves and season/franchise progression more stable.

Diamond Dynasty Improvements:
*Arena matchmaking has been improved. Users will now be matched up with more equal opponents based on rank. Users can expect more competitive head to head games as a result of this change.
*Fixed an issue with selecting pitcher delivery style. Pitcher animation list was off resulting in the wrong delivery style being assigned to users pitchers.
*Fixed an issue with training players in Diamond Dynasty. When attempting to train a player, an issue would occasionally cause the wrong player to be trained.

League Adjustments:
*Fixed an issue with the league lineup and pitching rotation screens not being saved and carried over into the game. This has been corrected.
*Fixed an issue with the time calculator in league modes. Could affect draft times as well as series expiration times. All time displayed should now be accurate.

General Online Fixes:
*Challenge of the week: Wrong player mug should would occasionally be displayed when the user first entered and played through a challenge. This issue has been resolved.
*Fixed an issue with users being able to request multiple friendly quits and concedes. Now, as intended, users will only be able to ask once for a friendly quit, and once for a concede.
*Fixed an issue with the wind speed and direction arrow, in an online game. The wind direction and wind speed will always be accurate now.
*Fixed an issue with the in game ticker. Minor score posting issue with MLB games that had not yet started. This has been corrected.

Thank you again, to our loyal community members, who have sent us feedback. The information we receive is instrumental for us in our effort to improve MLB 12, and build a better MLB 13.

Last edited by IK720; 05-22-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #7
Pro

IK720's Arena

Wow that was a lot of typing.. I wonder what this new game mode is..
Old 05-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2043685766

This individual post alone should be made a sticky!

Thanks 720!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »