Home

NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
On the psp, but not the Vita?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #10
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Remember when people accused EA of copying ideas from 2k to make their product more appealing...

Well there you go.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Not trying to be a ***** but we shouldn't have to pre-order the game just to get the allstar weekend. Stuff like that should automatic be in the game b/c it apart of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Not trying to be a ***** but we shouldn't have to pre-order the game just to get the allstar weekend. Stuff like that should automatic be in the game b/c it apart of the game.
On top of that, they saying its it own mode so do that mean we not going get it in my player or Association mode ?
Old 05-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #13
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaone08
On top of that, they saying its it own mode so do that mean we not going get it in my player or Association mode ?
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #14
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Y'all act like they get more money out of you by reserving a game! What's the big deal of a $5 deposit off the purchase price of a game you're going to buy?
Excellent point.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7
Will be it's own mode? Why not implement it into Association and My Player? Sorry this seems a bit suspect until further notice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 0

WoW now I have to pre order to get a piece of the h
Game classic this game and others this Gen have been hacked to pieces and sold over the internet ....when will we get one complete game......

Last edited by ultralow36; 05-30-2012 at 10:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »