Home

Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

This is a discussion on Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 Slider Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
No one is assuming anything.

There's a reason why Kickers on Heisman level consistently try to kick FG's from 50+ yards because EA has that level programmed for the CPU to try and win at all cost.

I'm not going to get into the Heisman vs AA debate on these forums anymore.

I think we all know fully well that in Madden and NCAA Football which levels are designed to simply get the CPU to go into beast mode and which levels are designed to give you a more organic feel to gameplay even though it might not not offer the best CPU challenge.

I've not once heard or read from EA that Heisman level factors in ratings more than any other level. I have though read where All-America level allegedly does just that in the game.

But i personally could care less for either one of those levels because I'm more interested in seeing a 70 accuarcy rated QB actually throwing like a 70 accuary rated QB and that only happens for me personally on an entirely different level of gameplay.

I guess me and you will have to agree to disagree as always when it comes to this subject.

Peace!
I see these kind of QBs play horrible all the time even with the sliders very high. IMO they made low rated teams play horrible regardless of where you have the sliders as long as you are calling the right defensive schemes..

The only thing I agree with you on is the kicking issue on Heisman but you right we definitely need to agree to disagree on the Heisman vs AA thing because I will never see eye to eye with anyone who thinks AA is the realistic level the game should be played.. Blowing the CPU out with low rated teams will never be realistic IMO..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I see these kind of QBs play horrible all the time even with the sliders very high. IMO they made low rated teams play horrible regardless of where you have the sliders as long as you are calling the right defensive schemes..

The only thing I agree with you on is the kicking issue on Heisman but you right we definitely need to agree to disagree on the Heisman vs AA thing because I will never see eye to eye with anyone who thinks AA is the realistic level the game should be played.. Blowing the CPU out with low rated teams will never be realistic IMO..

Even with QB AC. on 100 bad Qb's dont have a good game. Now , If you blitz every play or like jarrod said dont come up with a good scheme , they will smoke you . Isn't that the way it is in real life though ? I guess what I like about Jarrods black or blue set is that you better know the strengths of the players you put on the field . You cant just trout guys out there on defense because they are fast , if they cant tackle , good luck
Old 05-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #27
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

It all depends what your looking to get out of the game. If you want challenge against the CPU Heisman is where your going to go. It is hard and the CPU will win at all costs.

If you want a good game, organic animations and feel and a feeling of ratings mattering you go Varsiety or AA sliders. I have tried Heisman and found the game too tough for me.....everyones playing skill is different.

It is totally subjective and the best thing to do is fool around with different bases and tweak from there. What drives me crazy is when some posters go into slider threads and start getting hostile at the OP.....then go tweak your own set.

It is a community effort. It is time and energy and all the OP is doing is sharing their custom settings. They may or may not work for you. If they don't move on.

Use the slider makers set's as a base to start your own custom tweaking to get what you want out of the game. In the end.....if your not having fun....it's your fault (or the game for that matter)....not the slider set LOL!!!

I look forward to helping out with NCAA and Madden 13 this year (granted I end up keeping the games within the first month of release...hope I do because that will mean they are very good). I have high hopes with the all new pass trajectory system and next week we find out if we will get some type of RTP engine or tuning enhancment to tackling and player movement.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 05-30-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #28
Banned

hey look , I am open to anything , you guys tell me which of the all american slider sets to try . Like I said earlier , I dont want to be able to take Ohio and beat Bama's brains in . So you guys tell me which one that i cant do that with. If ratings really matter I shouldnt be able to do that cause I am not that great with the stick

Last edited by pk556; 05-30-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk556
hey look , I am open to anything , you guys tell me which of the all american slider sets to try . Like I said earlier , I dont want to be able to take Ohio and beat Bama's brains in . So you guys tell me which one that i cant do that with. If ratings really matter I shouldnt be able to do that cause I am not that great with the stick

If you beat them 6 or more out of 10...yeah. But any given Saturday you can have an upset. That is the beauty of sports in general.

But I hear ya. I would try out DJ's AA or SEC's AA both are quite solid.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #30
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
S.O.S AA Sliders

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #31
Banned

LOL , I need a tie breaking vote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #32
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
LOL , I need a tie breaking vote
All three are great sliders. S.O.S. are just much more difficult.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »