Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

Being a big dynasty guy, I think this was a great choice for the quick clips, especially after the meh ones and yesterday terrible Heisman presentation.

I'm really looking forward to dynasty mode in 13.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

OVR: 5
Yeah it looked like whenever the actual rating was less than the projection it would display the red down arrow along with the new rating and when the actual was better than the projected then they displayed the new rating and the green up arrow.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

This will big a huge addition in dynasty especially when trying to build your program up and don't have the luxury to get recruits like the Alabama's and Florida's and Texas' of the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #12
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

Hopefully they didn't show a gameplay video because they are going to show a better one at E3. I want to get my hopes up so bad, but I just can't do it.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #13
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

One of the better parts of these dynamic recruit ratings, to me, is the fact that the smaller CPU run teams should have a much better opportunity to land those "program changing" players.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Old 05-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #14
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
the one thing i dont like the the overall being shown... why not just let us scout and then see what they come in at? Honestly it makes me feel like EA thinks we are dumb, but looking at scouted attribute numbers we have a general idea what the player is going to be.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
the one thing i dont like the the overall being shown... why not just let us scout and then see what they come in at? Honestly it makes me feel like EA thinks we are dumb, but looking at scouted attribute numbers we have a general idea what the player is going to be.
Agreed. I wonder about this as well. I think it would have been better if they would not have revealed the overall rating and forced you to go by individual attribute ratings. Talk about a challenge, but it'd make it a lot more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #16
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgators1
Hopefully they didn't show a gameplay video because they are going to show a better one at E3. I want to get my hopes up so bad, but I just can't do it.
I think they are just trying to generate some excitement for NCAA 13 again and they knew if they showed us another disappointing gameplay video that things would be even worse than yesterday. I'm pretty sure their Twitter got lit up yesterday, I know I did my part and I think it was well deserved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »