Home

Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 01:45 AM   #17
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

15$ more towards Borderlands 2, nice.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #18
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pre-Order Madden NFL 13, Get $15 Promotional Credit and Andrew Luck Future Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Speaking of Preorders what the going rate on Madden 12 trade in value?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
I checked Gamestop a couple weeks back and they were giving $10.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 9

Infinity Engine sealed the deal for me today. I signed up for the prime amazon for the free release day shipping. Says it is for one month and I can cancel anytime. My question is since this is a $79 annual service, if I cancel it in two weeks, does this negate me receiving it on release day??

It says if i enjoy the service, then it will begin to charge my card after a month.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
Infinity Engine sealed the deal for me today. I signed up for the prime amazon for the free release day shipping. Says it is for one month and I can cancel anytime. My question is since this is a $79 annual service, if I cancel it in two weeks, does this negate me receiving it on release day??

It says if i enjoy the service, then it will begin to charge my card after a month.
Release day shipping is only $0.99 as is... That's a good question though since the order was already placed but the shipment date would be well after its cancellation.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Release day shipping is only $0.99 as is... That's a good question though since the order was already placed but the shipment date would be well after its cancellation.
i completely missed it. I then went to change the shipping speed and it only allows me to select 2-day sipping (still estimate to arrive on release day) but now there is no price attached to it. I think I botched this....lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:

Im on the order page and dont have any option for .99 cent shipping on release day ?? do u have to sign up for that thing to get the deal ?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforsure
Im on the order page and dont have any option for .99 cent shipping on release day ?? do u have to sign up for that thing to get the deal ?
What does it tell you is the cost for release day shipping then?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
What does it tell you is the cost for release day shipping then?

7.98 for 2 day ..

9.98 for one day ...

free super saver. (5-8) days..lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »