Home

Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Team Ratings from E3 Build

wow 67 for browns what the heck are the players ratings all in 50's? to get as team overall of 67? seems every yr we go down a point or more last yr we was a 72? so somehow we ended up losing 5 overall points? funny thing is the redskins are rated an 78? they had the second worst record last yr and u saying they have the talent to be almost an 80?
Old 06-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #10
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Not sure how the Lions are a 77 when comparing them to the Bears (78), Jets (79), Panthers (76) and Redskins (78). I'm pretty confident in saying if those teams are where they are ranked, the Lions should easily be an 80, with the Saints being in the low 80's.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #11
Rookie

Dynastium's Arena

OVR: 1
Why are the Jaguars higher than the Bucs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

I thought the Lions and Niners would have been higher. Patriots are overrated. Surprised the Steelers are still that high with some of the guys they lost this offseason. Texans should be higher, especially with how great their depth is as they showed last season. Thought the Seahawks would have been at least in the high-mid 70's.

The Eagles could be argued either way. An 8-8 team really doesn't deserve an 84 but it is hard to disagree that they have a lot of talent.

But then again, as I don't know the formula for how they rate these teams, I guess none of it really matters.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers
Old 06-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
The Seahawks are a 73.... is that a joke? They're supposed to contend in the NFC West with one of the most stout defenses in the league! Plus with the addition of Matt Flynn?? QB was our only hole last year! HOW!?
I dont know if that was your ONLY hole last year, but yes they are rated lower than I anticipated. Same with my 9ers. Seems like the team ratings have been lowered across the board. I haven't read if this was done or not. The last Madden 12 update had the 9ers like 85-ish....and we got BETTER in the real off-season!! So at least it's across the board. I dont think there is one clear cut team that you can say "They are the best...period".
Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
wow 67 for browns what the heck are the players ratings all in 50's? to get as team overall of 67? seems every yr we go down a point or more last yr we was a 72? so somehow we ended up losing 5 overall points? funny thing is the redskins are rated an 78? they had the second worst record last yr and u saying they have the talent to be almost an 80?
The Redskins where not the second worst team last year they were like 7th or so. Don't forget they traded up but yes them being better than the Broncos the Chiefs and a nice handful of teams seem bad.

And to add on to my other statement the Raiders dropping that far below the rest of the AFC West at 70 seems odd considering 1 game seperated that whole division. To me they should all be close to the same rating which they are minus the Raiders.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 16

Are these Donny's made up ratings again?? Im surprised how low the highest teams are. How can the Giants not be the highest rated or at least tied? Add to the fact, the 8-8 Eagles are tied with them. Im just going to take these with a grain of salt. No, that's probably too much value, a half a grain of salt!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #16
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
That 66 for the Colts is looking real ugly. I can't wait to see what I can do with the squad this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »