Home

NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
It mentioned if the quarterback from Oregon is drafted #4 overall in the NFL, that improves the pro potential pitch. Is there a simulated draft or is this just based on projections, such as overall ratings QB Oregon = 90 overall opposed to QB Florida State = 88 overall?
Old 06-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCWS83
It mentioned if the quarterback from Oregon is drafted #4 overall in the NFL, that improves the pro potential pitch. Is there a simulated draft or is this just based on projections, such as overall ratings QB Oregon = 90 overall opposed to QB Florida State = 88 overall?
There is a new mock pro draft in the game at the end of each season.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6
I like how people will preach about something like the recruiting carousel, and then throw it under the bus a year later. It was like a separate mini game, I liked it. I'm still hyped for this game, and don't forget you can get day one from amazon for $45.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6
I also thought 12 was the best ncaa game yet. 11 was good, 10 was the worst, 09 was ok, 08 was good at the time, 07 was a joke. The gameplay is a bit fast, but overall the game is smooth and looks great, there's a huge sense of immersion this year, atleast in heisman mode, and the dynasty will make this the best college game of all time. And i'd take generic video highlights over nothing.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 33
With no Multi-User Offline Dynasty in Madden this year it's a relief that NCAA 13 seems to have enough on offer to satisfy my Football gaming for the next 12 months.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #14
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Totally agree on video highlights. When they cut to the studio in real life they often show a scoring play. 2K5 was very cool in this area and apparently way ahead of its time.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 13 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Totally agree on video highlights. When they cut to the studio in real life they often show a scoring play. 2K5 was very cool in this area and apparently way ahead of its time.
2K5 did not feature updates about other games or highlights while you were playing a game though. It was only during the weekly SportsCenter show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah...if they could implement 2k5s presentation..that would be awesome!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »