Home

FIFA Soccer 13 Preview

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 13 Preview within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA Soccer 13 Preview

I think instead of freeing up the players, FREE UP THE BALL.

Gameplay for the user controls is great and all - but heavily tweak the AI and pin point clearances straight to offensive player. That is just too unrealistic, and can't seem to be fixed honestly.

The ball physics are also the same they've been since 2001 (2000 was a great fifa year) - it's hard to explain, but it seems like everything is on a string no matter what; like a predestined event. I loved this game at first, and it's only 2 points away from over-taking PES in my opinion.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

I constantly find it amusing that people clamor for new leagues in the game (Saudi league?!) or new commentary over gameplay enhancements!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:54 PM   #19
Rookie

tizorch's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
Hopefully more fouls are called this year.

Amen to that brother!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by metronomymarkus
hmmmm manual controls...ill give that a try! r u saying that this entire time i've had AI direct my passing, and that's why i've been getting frustrated?
Full manual control is the only way to play a proper game of FIFA! It can be frustrating at times but it's so much more rewarding when you hit that perfectly placed though ball or place a shot just so. One word of advice, the game will be forever ruined should you choose to play full manual versus full assisted. Don't get me wrong, I can hold my own against assisted players but you'll experience the pain of getting robbed time and time again by the exploit-esque goals that go along with assisted controls. The best solution is to play other full manual players, it's an entirely different and more realistic game. Luckily, we've built up quite a large community of full-manual players, including several full-manual clubs.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
I'm interested to see what added leagues are in FIFA 13. Rumors of the Saudi Arabia league thus far, but we shall see...
yes, finally the Saudi Arabian leugue, for years everybody was asking for it!! (hopefully everybody understands this is cynical)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by metronomymarkus
hmmmm manual controls...ill give that a try! r u saying that this entire time i've had AI direct my passing, and that's why i've been getting frustrated?
Yes, that is what I am saying. You ca turn everything from shooting to crossing into manual, the ball goes at the excat spot you aim it and with exact amount of power.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #23
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
People, this, The Show and 2K are the last 3 games you will need in your life. Can't wait!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
nothing abt improving the beyond aweful presentation? seems like itll be another poor edition of fifa

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »