Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Overha

Good Grief, no updates! Ridiculous!!!!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Overha

I assume the limitation is still is 12 Team import?

I'll drop $80 for any other developer to build a Generic Fully Editable College game now.

It can be Jr Colleges far as I care.
And they can use this Teambuilder Online tool since EA sees no value in it.

Anyone, please!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

More stadiums and a few more uniform option? Good with me. TB needed more generic looking small stadiums.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #12
Pro

mattynokes's Arena

OVR: 16

I just said this in the other thread, but since it's closed I'll share again...

In the least they should deliver on last year's promise where we were supposed to be able to edit Teambuilder rosters prior to entering dynasty mode. Not being able to edit home states and have correct eligibility years for players puts unnecessary restrictions to your teams.

Or (and I know this is a stretch...) make the upgrades so we can actually edit that stuff in Teambuilder?

For me this is a big one. Not only because it was promised last year and they failed to deliver since they screwed up so many other things and didn't have the time to incorporate this, but because I hate making a team from, say South Carolina, and having the majority of my players from somewhere out west. Also not being able to differentiate between a true and redshirt freshman is annoying.

Last edited by mattynokes; 06-26-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #13
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6

Funny thing is, it really doesn't need an overhaul.

Just add more logo/helmet/uniform slots for the created teams, and most of us would be happy for this year.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
More stadiums and a few more uniform option? Good with me. TB needed more generic looking small stadiums.
I think he just means the new team uniforms not more uniform options that we can edit. but all we've heard so far is no overhaul that doesn't necessarily mean no additions or as I've been asking for them to just fix the errrors
Old 06-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

I guess in this case no news turned out to be bad news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #16
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

If they allowed 32 teams to be used in-game...do you know how epic that would be? It'd be THE game...perhaps forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »