Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #17
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Overha

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I think he just means the new team uniforms not more uniform options that we can edit. but all we've heard so far is no overhaul that doesn't necessarily mean no additions or as I've been asking for them to just fix the errrors
Shame. I really wanted more small stadiums though, so the new HS stadiums are nice. It was annoying trying to make small teams and needing to use 1 of 2 or 3 stadiums.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Overha

Still only able to import 12 teams? That's ashame if I true. Such a great feature wasted.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 29

definitely pumped for the new stadiums that will go a long way in giving each team it's own identity. I would love to see some pics of them hopefully none are greyd out on the site like that High School 2 from last year
Old 06-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Updated OP w/ more Q&A.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #21
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Since we're forced to have 4 unis more plain HS unis is good, too. I know I'd occasionally give a team one of the premade generic unis if they were a small school.

They should let us pick how many of each type of uniform we get. Sometimes I only want 2 or 3 jerseys. And I think we should be allowed to have 2 colored alternate unis if we want. Not a lot of teams have road alternates.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

One of the things that killed team builder for me was the limited sock and shoe options. I know it sounds petty but that was a big thing for me "If you look good, you feel good, if you feel good you play good" -Willie "Mays" Hayes. My question is, will this feature be left out of teambuilder again? Whomever can answer this, i would greatly appreciate it.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #23
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

I'm really trying to understand who the target audience is for Teambuilder.

They add high school stadiums but you can't import the roster.

They add licensed uniforms but each team only gets two sets and rosters can't be fully edited (specifically hometowns and class standing) so it would be a waste of time to try and recreate an actual school.

If low usage in play now/dynasty is the reason they haven't updated the feature it's not because people don't want to use it, it's because the feature is incomplete to all parties it appeals to.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #24
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

Nothing says immersion in the Road to Glory than playing with 2007-2009 uniform templates.
At least they'll have their own unique stadium to play in now.

Honestly, I don't care for more logo slots, more alternates, etc.... I just want to create a team that has the same features as the team's we're seeing in the game today.

Today, I learned what I already knew... We'll be updating our brand new renovated game with the equivalent of video game shag carpet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »