Home

Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Trailer

This is a discussion on Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Trailer within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Trailer

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Shift Into High Gear with a Brand New Trailer for Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad

Experience the white-knuckle arcade driving thrills
before it launches on Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network

Before you can get behind the virtual wheel yourself with Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad, coming soon to both Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network, we offer the next best thing – an intense trailer comprised entirely of in-game footage! This brand-new video shows off the full HD presentation, the dynamic obstacles and destructible environments, the customization and RPG elements and more that are all set to make Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad the definitive digitally-downloadable racing title of 2012.

In Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad, players race four-wheeled, 800-horsepower offroad race trucks with tons of options, as well as a wide load-out of vehicle classes including Rally Cars, Pro Buggies and Pro Lite Trucks. Eight-player multiplayer boasts dynamic interactions between all competing vehicles so players can see and feel the impact of mid-race collisions. Career mode follows Jeremy’s bid for the Pro2 championship within the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. All this arcade racing action takes place inside a persistent game world that presents challenge after challenge at 60 frames per second in crispy 1080p. Published by D3Publisher for Xbox LIVE Arcade, Jeremy McGrath’s Offroad will be available for both Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network in Q2 of 2012 and can be purchased for 800 Microsoft Points from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 or $9.99 on PSN.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Jeremy McGrath's Offroad Trailer

Interesting, when I saw the name Jeremy McGrath I was not thinking about vehicles with 4 wheels. I was hoping for a nice Supercross game. Looks pretty good, will check out the trial version for sure.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

Well this game was up on the marketplace this morning. I downloaded the trial before leaving for work. I got home and played the trail and liked it and went to purchase the full game and I get a message saying "This content is no longer available". Strange, seems they took the game down.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Microsoft put the game up by mistake last week.

It will be up for real starting tomorrow for $10.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

Good news, I've been playing the demo for a week and loving it. Definitely buying the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #6
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Also known as "Baja Edge of Control". From the videos it doesn't look like they changed a thing other than the name. $10 for 7 tracks isn't the worse deal on live and I really did enjoy Baja.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Also known as "Baja Edge of Control". From the videos it doesn't look like they changed a thing other than the name. $10 for 7 tracks isn't the worse deal on live and I really did enjoy Baja.
I have Baja Edge of Control and this new game is much better. Better graphics and way better handling. Edge of Control I found to be very frustrating control wise.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #8
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

I finished my career mode, on the hardest difficulty setting this game offers a good challenge. Overall I think this is an excellent off road racing game. The sad thing is it appears that myself and two other people are the only ones that bought it as there is never anyone online to race with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »