Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2012, 07:19 PM   #9
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them)

In some of these screenshots:

Spoiler

... still.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #10
Banned

FloydNDLAL's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
In some of these screenshots:

... still.
are you serious?
Old 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 17

I know it's a minor detail but it's something that has annoyed me for years.. the facemask of #83 and #8 in these shots looks completely wrong

It's too small and open

it should look like this

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #12
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15

What i don't understand is, what are we supposed to take away from these screenshots? They could at least release some shots to show off different lighting effects: evening, night, rain, snow and dome games. Every shot is seemingly from the same time of day and these do absolutely nothing to say NCAA 13 shots are noticeably different from NCAA 12.

#whatsthepurpose
NCAA 2014-2015 Season FCS Project: http://bit.ly/1lBm961
NCAA 14 FCS Project: http://bit.ly/121LA1c
Teambuilder Names: Lux21 / Flamflu: http://bit.ly/1vWz0A6
Old 06-27-2012, 08:03 PM   #13
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
I know it's a minor detail but it's something that has annoyed me for years.. the facemask of #83 and #8 in these shots looks completely wrong

It's too small and open

it should look like this

]
I don't think that this is nitpicking in anyway. It's something that has bothered me too, but I usually keep those complaints to myself because I don't want to view this game in a hypercritical manner. Just like the ball, it's something that's really out of proportion that somehow continues to slip by the squad @ EA.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #14
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
What i don't understand is, what are we supposed to take away from these screenshots? They could at least release some shots to show off different lighting effects: evening, night, rain, snow and dome games. Every shot is seemingly from the same time of day and these do absolutely nothing to say NCAA 13 shots are noticeably different from NCAA 12.

#whatsthepurpose
Honestly, I don't think there is a point. There are just pictures, nothing more nothing less, we have known since info started coming out what we are getting. Nothing changed, I'm done with hoping for something new. They do what they, not what we want. The pics don't look bad, they are what we think they are. I'm not even really mad, they will update uniforms throughout the season. Rosters don't matter cause the OS team will clean it up. Stop thinking change it coming because your only setting yourself up for failure.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #15
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:

#whatsthepurpose
EA doesn't believe in any other weather effects except for bright sun and maybe a deluge. Overcast games and mostly cloudy games don't exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

#whatsthepurpose
That's what I've been saying, but I keep getting the party line in response. Oh they'll update stuff during the year, don't worry about rosters you can download new ones, the game will look better in the retail version. Even last year we got pro combat uniforms in the screenshots (the very first screenshot had pro combats).

This year we have:

- No updated uniforms
- No updated conferences
- No updated rosters
- No new animations

These screenshots literally feature nothing. Even last year the screenshots at least showed us something, be it pro combat uniforms or the new graphics changes. This is just bad. I'm sorry, I can't keep toeing the party line that "all these things will be fine and updated in the retail version."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »