Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #17
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (33 of Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydNDLAL
are you serious?
Dead serious friend.

Check out screen shot 238.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
That's what I've been saying, but I keep getting the party line in response. Oh they'll update stuff during the year, don't worry about rosters you can download new ones, the game will look better in the retail version. Even last year we got pro combat uniforms in the screenshots (the very first screenshot had pro combats).

This year we have:

- No updated uniforms
- No updated conferences
- No updated rosters
- No new animations

These screenshots literally feature nothing. Even last year the screenshots at least showed us something, be it pro combat uniforms or the new graphics changes. This is just bad. I'm sorry, I can't keep toeing the party line that "all these things will be fine and updated in the retail version."
-If you preorder from amazon you get pro combats for michigan state, army, osu, georgia, oregon
-you can do that when you go to dynasty mode
-operation sports team and many others probably have a roster to download unless you dont have psn or xbox live plus they will have to pay them players alot of money to use their names in the game so that means like 1000$ spent to get like 25000 names into the game for us which leads to a worst game than it already is in your opinion
-there are alot of new animations this year catching, throwing, and tackling animations is where there is new animations you must have not seen them in the demo cause i did

Im not going to complain about ncaa football being bad i am grateful to have a game this year cause we can honestly not have a college football game where we have to play old versions like most people still play college hoops 2k8 and ncaa basketball 10
Old 06-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #19
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
Dead serious friend.

Check out screen shot 238.
I don't think he was asking "is the grass seriously too long?" I think he was asking "are you seriously complaining because you think the grass is too long in a screenshot?"
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #20
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
-If you preorder from amazon you get pro combats for michigan state, army, osu, georgia, oregon
-you can do that when you go to dynasty mode
-operation sports team and many others probably have a roster to download unless you dont have psn or xbox live plus they will have to pay them players alot of money to use their names in the game so that means like 1000$ spent to get like 25000 names into the game for us which leads to a worst game than it already is in your opinion
-there are alot of new animations this year catching, throwing, and tackling animations is where there is new animations you must have not seen them in the demo cause i did

Im not going to complain about ncaa football being bad i am grateful to have a game this year cause we can honestly not have a college football game where we have to play old versions like most people still play college hoops 2k8 and ncaa basketball 10

Holy missed point batman. Look at the title of the thread, then look at the topics being discussed and then read my post.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #21
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
That's what I've been saying, but I keep getting the party line in response. Oh they'll update stuff during the year, don't worry about rosters you can download new ones, the game will look better in the retail version. Even last year we got pro combat uniforms in the screenshots (the very first screenshot had pro combats).

This year we have:

- No updated uniforms
- No updated conferences
- No updated rosters
- No new animations

These screenshots literally feature nothing. Even last year the screenshots at least showed us something, be it pro combat uniforms or the new graphics changes. This is just bad. I'm sorry, I can't keep toeing the party line that "all these things will be fine and updated in the retail version."
Thankfully, with the ability to download the game the Friday before release, many people will have the opportunity to answer these questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0
should i EXPECT to see new face masks in these shots? hmmm...let's take a look shall we.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0
WOW! garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage, garbage...

EVERY QB has the wrong face mask...

PLAYERS ARE WEARING HELMETS THAT NOOOOOOOBODY EVEN WEARS ANYMORE...who was in charge of details this year?!?! he obviously BS'ed and did NOTHING, but upgrade a few unis. unbelievable!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #24
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Thankfully, with the ability to download the game the Friday before release, many people will have the opportunity to answer these questions.
I'm actually really glad for the Season Pass this year. I'm really interested in seeing how some of these things turn out. None of the screenshots or preview videos have been all that impressive this year, most have actually been downright awful.

Hopefully EA reverses the trend of previous years where the screenshots were always better than retail. Maybe this year we'll have a retail exponentially better than the screenshots and videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »