Home

You Predict It: Where will Dwight Howard End Up?

This is a discussion on You Predict It: Where will Dwight Howard End Up? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24
Atlanta Hawks.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: You Predict It: Where will Dwight Howard End Up?

Harlem Globetrotters

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 07-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
I really used to like Howard. I thought he was one of the new players with an old school mentality. He has turned out to be a giant baby and I could care less where he goes. So many kids have fallen short of their dream and would have given anything to be in his position, and all he does is take it for granted.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #20
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15
The drama queen will go to the Brooklyn dumps. Divas always get what they want. It looks like i was wrong d.will stayed with the nets

Last edited by jersez; 07-04-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:23 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4
I really liked Howard and always wanted him to go to Chicago but at this point, I really don't give a f**k! This guy should go to Miami. He'll fit in nicely with all them other b*****s...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2012, 04:09 AM   #22
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: You Predict It: Where will Dwight Howard End Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye guy
I really liked Howard and always wanted him to go to Chicago but at this point, I really don't give a f**k! This guy should go to Miami. He'll fit in nicely with all them other b*****s...
Only if you want the Heat to win the next 6 championships....
Old 07-04-2012, 05:07 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Wow, somebody is a heat ***** lol.. Not sure how LeBron going to Miami just makes them all a bunch of bitches..? He just did what was best for him, people act like Jordan didn't have a big 3, Magic had a big 3 or even 4, same with Bird, Kobe has had a golden walkway and golden toilet paper his entire career, don't see how LeBron wanting a couple good teammates to play with is such a big deal.. They obviously weren't going to get any for him in Cleveland..

As for Dwight, I really hope he goes to Brooklyn, I just think it would be a fun team to watch regardless of how Dwight has acted about this whole situation..
Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4
What's more important? A cheap ring or a legacy not tarnished by a cheap ring? Stockton and Ewing never won a ring, but their legacies are just as important because of their loyalty and services to their team.

A players greatness is not measured by how many Championships he wins but by the numerous paths paved to obtaining (or not obtaining) Championships. Add to that loyalty, and you have an All-Time Great., Championship Trophy or not.

I will apologise for the way I worded it though, but the frustration far outweighs the the happiness I can show in regards to Lebrons first (...of at least seven) Championships.

And those HoFers that you listed were drafted to those teams. All except Jordan were in a Championship calibre type team (edit: on his rookie year), if I remember correctly.

And DH is as described by many., a drama queen. And it's ruining the sport i've been following for most of my life. His pairing with Deron would be a dream for - just throwing this out there - a returning Roy? Lol...

Last edited by eye guy; 07-04-2012 at 07:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »