Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Ronnie Lott

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Ronnie Lott within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #17
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Ronnie Lott

Holy crap I never realized how much you people complain about little simple things, are you ever going to just be happy? People need to stop sweating the little things about the game and look at the bigger picture, I think they have come along ways this year...................
Old 07-13-2012, 11:09 PM   #18
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
@juggalotusx: I haven't seen a picture/video/card of Ronnie Lott since he retired. If I can look at the picture and the first thing I notice is the facemask is wrong, it's not a simple thing. How hard is it to look at a trading card or poster? That's all they have to do in order to get things right.

If the EA would sweat the little things then people wouldn't be worried about them messing up the big things.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #19
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Holy crap I never realized how much you people complain about little simple things, are you ever going to just be happy? People need to stop sweating the little things about the game and look at the bigger picture, I think they have come along ways this year...................
I don't get this mentality. EA always touts how detailed they are in building this game. They proudly talk about how good they are at the "little things" like helmet stickers, the stitching in the jerseys, etc. So, when they put a picture out and the community notices that a detail like an incorrect facemask and calls them on it, how is that considered complaining?

If they didn't want the scrutiny then they shouldn't be putting out advance material.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #20
Rookie

DaBlackGoku's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I don't get this mentality. EA always touts how detailed they are in building this game. They proudly talk about how good they are at the "little things" like helmet stickers, the stitching in the jerseys, etc. So, when they put a picture out and the community notices that a detail like an incorrect facemask and calls them on it, how is that considered complaining?

If they didn't want the scrutiny then they shouldn't be putting out advance material.
It's being petty......
Old 07-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea its not like they got his gloves wrong....Ronnie Lott as a safety wore a huge facemask...it was intimidating and that is how I always recognized him on a card or on the field.

Here they just posted Justin Tuck's facemask...the most wild, different mask ever in the game so they do pay attention but when they post a pic of Ronnie Lott, one of the best safeties to play the game, with a basic 3 bar facemask that he never wore...yes we are going to notice it and we have every right to complain because it just makes EA look lazy. Why put all that work in to Tuck's mask then just throw a basic one on Lott.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #22
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
To me he looks to lean, maybe bigger pads.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #23
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackGoku
It's being petty......
No it's not. This board, this thread is for constructive critiques of the game as a whole; something that EA readily welcomes. To be fair, there is plenty of pettiness around these boards but there is none of that in this thread. There were 19 posts dropped in this thread before yours and not one of them blasted EA as being lazy or incompetent. Not one of them attempted to derail the discussion with a veiled agenda. Everything has been addressing the details of that capture.

So, how are the posters who saw Ronnie Lott play and point out that the facemask or the shoulder pads are incorrect being petty when as I said before, EA has proudly touted their attention to detail? Can you answer that?

Threads like these are designed to welcome opinions, and anyone who looks at that pic and does not see Ronnie Lott has every right to call EA on it in a respectful manner without being labeled as "petty" or a "complainer" -- their opinion has just as much validity as someone who sees the same pic and is blown away.

Last edited by Senator Palmer; 07-14-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: scoonie post content correction
Old 07-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
Rookie

packers96's Arena

OVR: 0
Will be very interesting to see Ronnie Lott play at Reliant Stadium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »