Home

Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #1 New Teams

This is a discussion on Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #1 New Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Fact NCaA 13 is very good. Love the game. and When Madden Comes out i will still be playing NCAA 13. I Love both Games every year. and Both are fun to play. But NCaA in no way shape or form is toping Madden this year. Reason why Madden will Top NCaa because it's a New game with New game Moads. and a New engine system. NCaA has no new engine system but they have better ruing and passing plays. and NCaA 13 is more realistic than NCaA 11 or 12. NCAa 13 is the Best NCAA College Football Video game since game Break 95. and NCAA 06 for PS2 and Xbox.Madden 13 will be the best game since Madden 2005. and Madden 13 and NCAA 13 destroy 2k series and it's overrated 2k5 football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 10
Madden 13 just looks and has that feel of greatness. The infinity engine the RPG appeal. The graphics man list goes on. NCAA couldn't get the dreads on the hiesman candidate correct. Or even put dreads in his weight class. Both games will be better in my opinion and hopes from last year. But NCAA will be a draft class need till bout mid NFL season. For me atleast.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:44 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 10
Let me add this as well. Madden gives you an expansion mode all be it replacing one team by relocating to another city. But it's done on the console. Unlike NCAA. The team builder is great but would have been better on the console. Just hook up a wireless keyboard and get it poppin. They took that feature away and made it in my opinion a hassle.

In madden you can take tge worst team and move then in dynasty mode to a city like L. A. , or even Mexico City. Thas hot. But what I'm saying is its done on the console- thus convienence. They both need better cameras and a "lickle" bit more realism like the 2k series or Backbreaker but this is what we have.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #1 New Teams

It's kinda ironic that this is #1 and ea forgot to add south alabama
Old 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #29
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6
NCAA 13 is pretty much the same as last year to be honest. I enjoy the game though.... But its pretty clear to me Madden 13 will be far better. NCAA has been better the past 2 years but I think with the new engine for Madden and the CCM, Madden will takes its title back in for 2013.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »