Home

Top Five Rookies for NBA 2K13: #3 Bradley Beal - Washington

This is a discussion on Top Five Rookies for NBA 2K13: #3 Bradley Beal - Washington within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top Five Rookies for NBA 2K13: #3 Bradley Beal - Washington

3. Bradley Beal - Washington

Beal might be the best shooter coming out of a deep draft. His ability to shoot the three ball will really open up Washington's offense, giving the Wizards a dangerous outside threat. Beal's great shooting range combined with his ability to finish at the rim ensures that he is much more than a one dimensional shooter.

Beal's addition makes John Wall that much more dangerous by allowing Washington to have better floor spacing. That also gives Nene a chance to work inside and be more effective. Double down at your own risk with Beal on the floor.

Beal, along with Washington's other off-season additions and a young core group, gives the team's fans a reason to look forward to the future.

Wizards fans, how excited are you to add a knock down shooter in NBA 2K13?
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Living in central Florida, I've been paying close attention to this guy since he enrolled at UF. I became a big fan of his play style and will certainly look to rebuild the Orlando Magic with him in my plans.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Top Five Rookies for NBA 2K13: #3 Bradley Beal - Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
Living in central Florida, I've been paying close attention to this guy since he enrolled at UF. I became a big fan of his play style and will certainly look to rebuild the Orlando Magic with him in my plans.
Huge Gator fan, been following this kid since he was a JR in HS. He truly is the "real deal".. One of the most mature 20 year olds I've ever spoken with. Really good head on his shoulders, tireless worker, and a leader beyond his years. Even at 6'4/5 he has a legitimate shot at becoming a super star. Main areas for improvement are his ball handling and finishing at the rim. His jump shot is textbook and a thing of beauty. My favorite player to ever don the Orange and Blue and that's saying A LOT.

As a Wizards fan I have to say, the combination of a Wall - Beal back court and Seraphin up front is going to be devastating for the Eastern Conference in 2-3 years barring injurys. Nene and Okafor should provide a decent 1-2 punch down low in '13. Upgrade is needed at the 3 spot, Ariza is a solid defender but doesn't space the floor to give Wall the penetration lanes he needs to be successful. Singleton, while a serviceable bench player, is nowhere near ready to play big minutes at the 3.

Summary: The team will battle at the bottom for the 8th spot this season but should be very good in the next few years with two studs in the back court. Go Gators, Go Wiz!

Last edited by Deflo_; 07-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Rookies that are better shooters than Beal : Barnes, Lamb, Lillard.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
You left out Terrence Ross.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
No, No, and No...
Old 07-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #7
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
IDK those guys are good shooters but Beal's stroke is so smooth. If you go by the stats from last year sure you can say those guys are better shooters. But if we are projecting, I think Beal will be the best. Also you have to remember that Beal was only a freshman last year unlike the other guys.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
IDK those guys are good shooters but Beal's stroke is so smooth. If you go by the stats from last year sure you can say those guys are better shooters. But if we are projecting, I think Beal will be the best. Also you have to remember that Beal was only a freshman last year unlike the other guys.
All good points but since when does good form automatically make you a better shooter than others who actually hit shots at a higher percentage.

Not saying in the end he wont end up being better than all 3 (well 4 if you include Ross) but as of right now, at this moment, I think Barnes, Lillard, Ross and Lamb are better shooters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »