Home

WWE '13 Gets Real with All-New Enhanced Audio and Predator Technology 2.0, with Video

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Gets Real with All-New Enhanced Audio and Predator Technology 2.0, with Video within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
WWE '13 Gets Real with All-New Enhanced Audio and Predator Technology 2.0, with Video

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
WWE '13 gets real with the all-new enhanced audio and Spectacular Moments of WWE Live and completely updated Predator Technology 2.0! WWE '13 in stores October 30, 2012.
Quote:
One of the biggest changes in this year’s release is a difference you’ll be able to hear, as WWE LIVE replicates the sound of an actual, live WWE event. When you hit signatures and finishers, kick out of perilously near falls, WWE ’13 will simulate the rowdy, riled-up and downright raucous crowd you’ve come to expect from WWE programming. This is the most authentic sounding WWE Games experience to date – take it from us, as we’ve spent the past month listening to the crowd roar as a familiar Oklahoma accent repeatedly shouts, “BAH GAWD!”

Speaking of what you, our loyal fans deserve, howzabout totally updated, polished and optimized Predator Technology? Predator Technology 2.0 builds upon the successes of last year’s debuting Predator Tech, with a gameplay experience that’s smoother than ever. Additionally, WWE ’13 also introduces, for the first time ever in a WWE Game, the inclusion of mid-air, real-time finishing maneuvers, so you can change the course of a match, pay-per-view or storyline in the blink of an eye – just like on WWE television.
Quote:
WWE '13 also provides plenty of gameplay improvements that should go a long way toward making matches feel more like real wrestling. "Back in the day, SmackDown vs. Raw was clunky," Yang admitted. "Like, there was so much content, but it was not polished." Yuke's implemented a new game engine in WWE '12, Predator Technology, and with the help of more than 1,000 additional animations this year, matches look more fluid than ever before. Many of the new animations are in the area of reversals — successfully complete a split-second button prompt, and your Superstar will smoothly transition into a counter-attack. If you have a finishing move stored, you can take advantage of new mid-air reversals to catch an opponent leaping toward you and immediately put the hurt on him.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE '13 Audio Update and Predator 2.0 Update

Digging the new dynamic commentary.

Hopefully it is just that, dynamic.

I like the improvements they made to the crowd and gameplay as well.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just awesome! I'm super excited!
Old 07-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
Banned

They say crap like this every year and usually its the same game every year or slightly better
Old 07-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: WWE '13 Gets Real with All-New Enhanced Audio and Predator Technology 2.0, with V

That Shemus jumping off the top rope into a code-breaker was nice! The whole counter off the top rope feature looks good so far.

Last edited by Basketball GURU; 07-26-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
Rookie

I was on the fence but after seeing this I'm sold but I will say I hope they update certain wrestler ring attires such as CM Punk when he comes to the ring.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE '13 Gets Real with All-New Enhanced Audio and Predator Technology 2.0, with V

Damn! This is looking amazing!

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by CaliDude916; 07-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
Rookie

bmg050's Arena

OVR: 1
I was just curious, I haven't bought a WWE game since 2004 when it was on ps2, can anybody tell me how different they've become (for better or worse) and if I should get WWE 13?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »