Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: While there is some free DLC, PAID DLC is Coming For Specialty Uniforms in NCAA 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
I like the idea of the uniform store and what EA is doing here.

We will be getting new uniforms for free for teams such as Northwestern, Rutgers, Missouri, Texas A&M, Mississippi State. Teams that have all new uniforms will be free.

Teams that will have one game jerseys such as pro combats, will be available to purchase. This is something that should have been in NCAA 11.
Agreed. I've certainly seen worse DLC before. I doubt I'll fork over anymore money to EA for this unless a team that I'm using would gets a "one-off" uniform; simply because you can't change your opponents uniforms in online dynasty so what's the point in having a bunch of uniforms if you'll never get to see them? Now if EA came up with a way to change your opponents uniform in online like you can in offline, then I'd be all over this.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #18
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
All against it. Can't get it right or in the game pre-release, so offer it to me for more money? Nah, keep that ****.

One-offs have been free before now. So, why charge for em, now?
yeah they were free the year after they were worn
Old 07-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0
I agree with Dingleberryfinn, That just what EA is doing...but if that's what they going to do!!! I think our games cost should come down, to like $39.99......or $29.99.....and then it would not be so bad to buying, uniforms (joke), other coaches (joke)...and to play as the old players...so before its over..our game will cost $100.00 plus,
Old 07-26-2012, 11:02 PM   #20
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Not sure how much I'll be utilizing this feature, but I am definitely excited for it, and will browse through it during the season.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #21
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

The thing that worries me about this is they say the default home and away will be added for free but what about new alternates?? I mean there is no mention of those at all so are we going to have to pay for them or are they not being added at all?? It kind of defeats the purpose of adding the new Mizzou unis if we cant get the gold alt. and the new alt. helmet or we have to pay for those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 01:34 AM   #22
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

they'll give you the minimum amount they can for free. They'll prob just give you the default home & away new uni's for free. Anything else they're going to make you pay for it. They finally figured out how to add a store/DLC with uniforms so in typical EA fashion they're going to make you pay for it.

When they put out a decent game without so many major issues such as the game freaking freezing, then i'll consider paying even more money to have to buy uniforms that should be in there already.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:51 AM   #23
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
What would be cool is if they updated cleats and gloves as well.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

"If it's in the game, it's in the game."
For a price.
I have seen far worse DLC, but this is a dangerous slippery slope that all of us are treading on.
Most teams I've played with on '13 have, on the average, 4 or 5 combinations of uniforms you can select.
This reminds me A LOT of Rock Band or Guitar Hero. Most people have experienced the moment where you go "Really? You're goin make me pay for that one song that a majority of people will enjoy while you include this horrific excuse for a song on the disc?"
EA, if you wanna charge us for historic stadiums like the Orange Bowl, or chain gangs, or authentic stadium atmosphere, OK great, here's my credit card, grin all the way to the bank.
But this uniform STORE...EA, I would rather put my REAL money towards a REAL uniform that I saw a team wearing in a REAL game. But wait, what's your slogan again? Oh right, slogans are just publicity stunts these days...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »