Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Deep Ball Accuracy

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Deep Ball Accuracy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Deep Ball Accur

Uh... where is Drew Brees?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #18
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Highest Deep Ball Accur

Rodgers, for sure.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

lol yet another worthless vote and again only three choices? i coulda swore the nfl had 32 teams. they just need to end the voting because like i meantioned in the TP thread dosent matter what we say donny's gonna make them whatever he feels like so basically this is a waste of time.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

This is sad IMO that a vote is needed to determine someting that the NFL has data on.

I want ratings to be accurate to the athlete, and not that of some voting system.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #21
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

I rolled in the floor for a minute because my mind perceived the title of the thread in a bad way. I could only think of QB's with hot WAG's for a good moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #22
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
I disagree...I'm surprised Romo is even on the list. It's not very often that he goes deep. It's not the strength of his game.

I'd give it to Rodgers.
You're mistaken, Romo's deep ball is among the best in the NFL.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Brees Brady Rodgers Peyton Manning Cutler Stafford Vick Romo Eli Manning Big Ben my top 10
Newton should be on this list somewhere as well.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
Rookie

ozzy57's Arena

OVR: 2

while I agree that fan voting shouldn't be allowed I think this post best describes the truth behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
While I definitely agree it shouldn't be like this, hear me out.

EA Sports picks the 3 top rated candidates in the given category. Those top 3 will have the highest rating for that given category. It's not an overall rating adjustment, those are already locked in.

For example.

Who is the fastest NFL QB in Madden?

Their choices Vick, RGIII and Pryor. (Not fan choices, but EA's decision)

ATM, RGIII has it locked up with Vick easily in 2nd w/ Pryor getting zero love, in third.

OK, so EA Sports picked THEIR 3 candidates, the fans vote on those 3 based off of speed.

What happens now?

Let's say they give RGIII a 94 speed, well, they'd give Vick a 93 and Pryor a 92. Every other QB in the game would have a 91 or slower QB speed rating. NONE would match any of those three, in terms of overall speed.

Add to the fact Donnie will update as the season progresses, to make these ratings moot.

Like I said, I don't like the way it is handled either, but it's marketing. It's an easy way to spread the word about Madden, it's a way to get fans involved. Do OS readers like it? No, but there are many fans of the game out there that love that sort of thing.

Carry on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »