Home

What's up with Live being off of the EA Earnings Upcoming Releases List?

This is a discussion on What's up with Live being off of the EA Earnings Upcoming Releases List? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What's up with Live being off of the EA Earnings Upcoming Releases List?

IF anyone is still wondering why OS was not invited by EA to their media event...it's because of posts/threads like this (and by the OS "staff" no less).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #26
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintuna
IF anyone is still wondering why OS was not invited by EA to their media event...it's because of posts/threads like this (and by the OS "staff" no less).
thats cool, invite the *** kissers and let them tell you the game is great until people start to see it and then EA realizes what a disaster it's going to be.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #27
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Don't blame the OS staff just call me out if thats what you want to do, dont be a scardy cat about it...

I could easily say the reason their game got cancelled and why it looked and played like fried garbage is because of posters who swear by EA no matter how many times they bend them over and shake them down because they're afraid to call a spade a spade

...and nobody is wondering why OS isn't invited. We have enough experience to understand whats happening already

Once you get it in your head that advertising is not doing us a favor you'll begin to see that EA is looking real bad right now, and it has nothing to do with OS
Old 08-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:

I would like to know HOW those who follow EA basketball games 'no matter what' HELP ea to better the game.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:59 AM   #29
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I made a comment like the above awhile ago. I really believe EA needs the 2k fans or the Live fans that are highly critical of the series to give them ideas. The guys who think the Live team urinates gold and deficates diamonds are the reason the series is in so much trouble now. Sadly for the Live team, they have too many people just focusing on the positives and not letting them know of the negatives. It doesn't matter what it is in life, if you get rid of the negatives the results will be positive. Even look for the negatives in the things you do well. That is the only way Live will improve... but they (and their fans) don't want to hear it from OS and probably look at it as blind hate which is dumb because we could easily just forget about Live and worry about how to make 2k a better game.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #30
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Let's use our brains for a minute to think. In 2010 they showed much of NBA Elite and the game gets cancelled this year they showed the game not even beta at E3 and haven't even made one announcement yet about any features. I think it's safe to say that this game will not be released in Oct if at all. I could care less because it's not the game I will be spending my money on.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
GIFSoup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #32
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzyk23
I would like to know HOW those who follow EA basketball games 'no matter what' HELP ea to better the game.
Oh that's easy. With the money they continue to spend no matter what, EA filters that back in the product to ensure that there's an edition of Live every year that screams qual.....oh wait a minute, never mind.

Well clearly they're taking those dollars and ensuring that they keep around the most talented guys that can push the Live name back to the top like Mike W....ehhhh okay forget about that one.

Okay, their undying support is making sure that only the biggest and brightest basketball minds are working to ensure quality on releases of their basketball.....errrrr okay nevermind again, moving on.

Well obviously the support and praise no matter what approach means that the money they are continuing to give to EA makes sure that every year they'll be able to at the very least enjoy their favorite brand of basketball in the name of NBA Liv........ohhhhhhh yeah, alright nevermind. Why are they blindly supporting them no matter what again?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »