Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete QB Ratings

So what's with the fan voting stuff ? People voted Aaron Rodgers to have the best deep ball accuracy, yet he ends up with a 94 and Eli has a 96. Looks like the votes are pointless in the end.

Also, why does Newton have a 75 deep accuracy while he had an 85 in the final Madden 12 roster ? Seems a little random to me.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

The ratings category winners in Speed, Throw Power, Deep Throw Accuracy, and Awareness will be reflected in the week one Madden NFL 13 roster update.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Me and Donny are gonna have a fight. Put Flacco's throwing power where Vick, Rogers and Brady's is. I (and anyone else for that matter) has evidence from a person who scout's NFL players and who has done a ton of research to back up his opinion that Flacco has the strongest arm in the league. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...est-arm-in-nfl What does Donny Moore have to back up his? Nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Not the stretched out ratings I was hoping for. No way Eli and Roethlisberger should be that close to Brees, Brady and Rodgers. There should be at least a 5 point gap between the elite 3 and the rest. Eli and Ben are good QBs that play great in the clutch but they are not consistent enough to warrant 97 and 95 ratings. Just because they won multiple SBs shouldn't automatically make them have better accuracy than they really do.

And they made RG3 an absolute BEAST! 97 THP and the fifth highest deep accuracy in the game at 88. Not to mention 93 SPD. He will be abused online.

Don't get me wrong, I think RG3 will be legit in real life but those ratings are a bit high and would make him a top 5 QB right now if you take out AWR which is meaningless. And don't understand why his DAC is so much higher than Cam's (75 DAC) who has actually proved good deep accuracy at the NFL level. He's also higher than Vick (84 DAC) who pretty much only throws deep strikes to Desean.

It's nice that they're releasing the full ratings before the game releases though.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

This is crazy. He even has Matt Hasslebeck with 98 throwing power. You are crazy Donny Moore.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #14
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Can someone explain to me why Brees Deep accuracy is only 84...
It's because RG III is an 88.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 08-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #15
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Me and Donny are gonna have a fight. Put Flacco's throwing power where Vick, Rogers and Brady's is. I (and anyone else for that matter) has evidence from a person who scout's NFL players and who has done a ton of research to back up his opinion that Flacco has the strongest arm in the league. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...est-arm-in-nfl What does Donny Moore have to back up his? Nothing.
Flacco at 95 has the same throwing power as Ryan Perriloux, Tavaris Jackson, Jake Locker, RGIII, and Jerrod Johnson. I don't think so. I've seen Jake Locker throw in person. He's got a nice arm, but he doesn't have the hose that Flacco does.

Also they gave Brady a 96 and Freeman a 97 THP while Flacco is a 95. Questionable at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #16
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
This is crazy. He even has Matt Hasslebeck with 98 throwing power. You are crazy Donny Moore.
I just had to double check after reading this...it's 86.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »