Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Wii U Controls From EA Summer Showcase

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Wii U Controls From EA Summer Showcase within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Wii U Controls From EA Summer Showcase

Overall it's a mixed bag to me. The new control aspect is pretty cool and could have long term potentail to change the way games are played, although I have a hard time picturing people showing the same level of stick skills while holding that huge controller.

The negative we as consumers are still going to be stuck with games that look, play and operate based on the capabilities of the weakest system. IMO that is not good for the consumer.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #10
Rookie

RustyShark's Arena

OVR: 2
Many of the dev's working with WiiU have said the power is about on par with PS3/360. I wouldn't expect next gen graphics.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

If that's the case I dont even understand the existance of a system like the Wii U.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2
If my jumps when I push the button I'm interested. If it's laggy an unresponsive like current game Madden then no.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 8
Guys I was able to try out the WiiU this past weekend and I can tell y'all that the new controller is surprisingly comfortable. I've always thought of how cool it would be to play Madden with a screen on the controller to call plays, hot routes, etc. I'll be double dipping and getting the WiiU and 360 versions.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adibesee
If that's the case I dont even understand the existance of a system like the Wii U.
More importantly, once Sony advertises the PSVita being used as a controller for the PS3, then wouldn't that kind of destroy the Wii U.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #15
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
More importantly, once Sony advertises the PSVita being used as a controller for the PS3, then wouldn't that kind of destroy the Wii U.
Nope..PSMOVE didnt stop the regular Wii. Plus in order to do that sony would have to build it from ground up. And besides who would want to work on a dying system such as the vita?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 11:00 PM   #16
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
Nope..PSMOVE didnt stop the regular Wii. Plus in order to do that sony would have to build it from ground up. And besides who would want to work on a dying system such as the vita?
Well I heard rumors that the PS3 might have a large price cut and be slimmer so if they bundle that with a PSVita controller, I thought that would be enough to compete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »