Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - RGIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
It doesn't look to me that the RGIII pic is high-res. Wasn't it taken from a video anyway?

And lets be real. When its on your tv in HD its gonna look much better than ps2.
Just commenting on what was posted. There is 0 anti-aliasing in that pic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #26
Rookie

Khimera's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
All this over about a half inch of skin showing at the top of his arm.
It's not about a half inch of skin, it's about attention to detail...some people care about it more than others. What I don't understand is how EA can mess up these simple things like his sleeve or the stripes on the sleeves of jerseys. And then, on top of that, not allow editing for those of us that would take the time to make everything look right. It's not something that's going to stop me from buying the game, it's just a bit disappointing.

EDIT: And I also just noticed in that first picture that they have him wearing the same type of jersey as the offensive lineman. If they would just put the regular jersey on it would look better.

Last edited by Khimera; 08-11-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #27
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
We are paying a hard earned $60 for a game that took away some user control, so we hope that they make up for it by at least getting the equipment right. Come on man, it's 2012, it's the 7th or 8th iteration of Madden on current gen consoles, it wouldn't hurt to at least get how the players look right. All it takes is google really.

Last edited by StrawHat Patriot; 08-11-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #28
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Yeah, some people complain about the smallest things. I hate that they don't give Peyton his right size wrist bands, but i don't let it bother me.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #29
Rookie

the bars of the facemask are too thin, he wears standard sleeves for his jersey in real life, the player model looked 10 times better in NCAA, I don't understand why they wouldn't just import it over into Madden, and the sleeve is wrong as well, its a SLEEVE not a shirt (someone else already said this). I nit pick because i pay close attention to detail, but like someone else already said, it isn't going to stop me from buying the game, but it does bug me a bit, especially since EA preaches detail and authenticity.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #30
Rookie

bucknut88's Arena

OVR: 6

If its in the game......well I guess its not always in the game.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #31
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Why do they have Adidas shoe's but not gloves. No beef with the arm sleeve thing. EA has taken it really lax with additional equipment this gen. They made this big thing about getting the nike jerseys in this year, but they are not gonna upgrade the cleats to the new nike team colored cleats. Does that make me OCD? Maybe...

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Why do they have Adidas shoe's but not gloves. No beef with the arm sleeve thing. EA has taken it really lax with additional equipment this gen. They made this big thing about getting the nike jerseys in this year, but they are not gonna upgrade the cleats to the new nike team colored cleats. Does that make me OCD? Maybe...
no it doesn't, it seems as if they made a huge effort to get the Uniforms in because, honestly, THEY NEEDED TOO. I guess they feel as though all the other lesser things weren't important enough. Just seems to be an half-assed job by EA. (And for all of the ppl saying, "you guys complain too much.", EA brought this on themselves, They're the ones who haven't been doing their job since the next gen consoles came out. Yes I appreciate all the new things they've put into madden 13, but all this stuff should have been in the game already.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »