Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #5: Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #5: Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #17
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Madden Mondays #5: Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
If i were them i'd be a little concerned. Not one positive post so far related to this video. People are really finally starting to get wise to the EAntics and BS recipe of smoke, mirrors, and hype.

I just want a great football game that blows me away each time I play it. I want the NFL equivalent of NBA2K and MLB The Show. Those games are nowhere near perfect and do have their flaws, but somehow, someway, they manage to put a complete package together and keep the player interested and having fun.

MADDEN 13' i'm sure will give me 2 hours of oooohhh cool... and then I put another game in because I feel so cheated for another consecutive year.
By the time NBA 2K13 comes out I'll be so fed up about not being able to edit my players' positions in CCM, that Madden will easily slide down to my 2nd most played game. (Until Halo 4 drops and it becomes my third most).
Old 08-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #18
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
all those games are over a month away. madden is just 2 weeks away, it did all that stuff already, were you not around for e3 or any of the playbooks.

wait till 2 weeks away from those games and it will be the same. all the games follow the same pattern. release a ton of info about 2-3 months from release, and then not much after.
I was around, just not impressed.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 11

I like the elimation of Psychic DB's comment that he talked about, the footage they showed of CB's defending the pass looked pretty awesome.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #20
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I was around, just not impressed.
but you can't say the amount of videos that came out then was smaller than what is coming out for those games
Old 08-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Lord I hope that ZOOM! sound for every pass is just in this video and not the game.
Was that sound in other videos? Lol I swear I never noticed it until now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #22
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Why do these developers always have the staged questions? Never are they asked about the real issues in the game. Please the community are smarter than this, answer real questions and not this junk.
lol i laugh that they pciked certain questions just to promote different aspects of the game. Like really who doesnt know about the Infinity Engine by now the game comes out in 2 weeks lol. At this point the game is what it is we need to just get our hands on it already

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #23
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Lord I hope that ZOOM! sound for every pass is just in this video and not the game.
of course it's not that way in the game.. this isn't NFL Fever. That's just production value added to the video.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
If i were them i'd be a little concerned. Not one positive post so far related to this video. People are really finally starting to get wise to the EAntics and BS recipe of smoke, mirrors, and hype.

I just want a great football game that blows me away each time I play it. I want the NFL equivalent of NBA2K and MLB The Show. Those games are nowhere near perfect and do have their flaws, but somehow, someway, they manage to put a complete package together and keep the player interested and having fun.

MADDEN 13' i'm sure will give me 2 hours of oooohhh cool... and then I put another game in because I feel so cheated for another consecutive year.
You know why I thought this video was boring? Because it was the same thing that I saw in April. That told me right then and there that video wasn't made for us, I saw the same thing 3 months ago in much more detail.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »