Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Details, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Details, Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 03:12 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Title Update #2 to Come Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
Also reading the comments on Facebook over the announcement it really stings to me the bulk of people who buy this game, the casuals, not the hardcore sim players.

Guys complaining about Studio Updates, not enough interceptions on defense, "When is the roster update", etc, etc.
"I am dissapointed in this game! If u wanna make it real u need to have realistic stuff . Like where is the chain gang? When need them they give 1st downs in this came when really they are a inch short. Same apperal as last year -_- cmon really like wheres eye black? Wheres the mouth pieces? like the pacifier the most common one Where is the Adidas visors? Why are there only two gloves? Under armour should have a set of gloves to choose from ******* Adidas. Same with cleats nobody wear low socks!" -iballhard10

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 03:18 AM   #82
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Details, Arrives Tomorrow

The CPU D sticks to their zones. they don't change their minds anymore and run off.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #83
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez_Mareno
Do these affect/effect (idk) dynasties in progress?
They will work on dynasties in progress, no restarts should be required.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:32 AM   #84
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Patch is live. Just downloaded it.

Edit: XBOX 360

Last edited by BA2929; 08-15-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:55 AM   #85
Rookie

GuideMe1's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Ohhhhhh....hell.....yeah!

That is a very nice list of fixes!

Today, the Madden 13 demo drops and now the 2nd patch for NCAA 13. Nice 48 hours for EA in my book.
I'm in full agreement with U Champ! It's great to see EA stepping up to the plate. I already love the strides of NCAA & this will be my 1st Madden purchase in like 5-6 yrs. I'm a happy camper!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #86
Rookie

GuideMe1's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLittleBabies
"I am dissapointed in this game! If u wanna make it real u need to have realistic stuff . Like where is the chain gang? When need them they give 1st downs in this came when really they are a inch short. Same apperal as last year -_- cmon really like wheres eye black? Wheres the mouth pieces? like the pacifier the most common one Where is the Adidas visors? Why are there only two gloves? Under armour should have a set of gloves to choose from ******* Adidas. Same with cleats nobody wear low socks!" -iballhard10

I hope Ur being sarcastic...if so, very funny...if not, U are definitely starting to scare me.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #87
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Increased frequency of AI using ball carrier special moves.

This right here, I haven't seen any evidence of yet. So their increase needs to be increased by 100% because I haven't seen a difference in ball carriers at all.

What I have seen is an increase in interceptions. Safeties snagging a lot of them now. Must be that new ball hawk feature they turned on in this patch.

Also seeing a lot of screen tearing going on. Usually after a big play, it is like the whole damn field of view goes out of focus and some invisible wave goes flying across the entire field of view. It is clear, but you can see it when it moves across in a wave pattern.

Also, had a few instances when the CPU calls a hurry up, I lose COMPLETE control of my defense. Can't move anybody, can't audible, can't do anything at all.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

This right here, I haven't seen any evidence of yet. So their increase needs to be increased by 100% because I haven't seen a difference in ball carriers at all.

What I have seen is an increase in interceptions. Safeties snagging a lot of them now. Must be that new ball hawk feature they turned on in this patch.

Also seeing a lot of screen tearing going on. Usually after a big play, it is like the whole damn field of view goes out of focus and some invisible wave goes flying across the entire field of view. It is clear, but you can see it when it moves across in a wave pattern.

Also, had a few instances when the CPU calls a hurry up, I lose COMPLETE control of my defense. Can't move anybody, can't audible, can't do anything at all.
I usually see maybe 50 percent of the things on the fix list actually being addressed in a patch. It seems like most of the time, they put that there to make the patch look beefier than it really is.

Is the uniform store actually operational right now? I understand they won't have all of the uniforms on there, but hopefully for the fans of teams whose uniforms have been outdated for 2-3 years will finally get the right uniforms sooner, rather than later.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »