Home

Pro Wrestling X Pending Approval On Steam Greenlight

This is a discussion on Pro Wrestling X Pending Approval On Steam Greenlight within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
I love the idea of putting it on Greenlight, but I would be pretty shocked if it gets the likes it needs. With that said, I liked it, and I hope it does get them all.

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 09-04-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Man its at 1% on Greenlight. Everyone needs to spread to word to push this game. Wrestling fan or not, this game is NEEDED.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #11
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Pro Wrestling X Pending Approval On Steam Greenlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlehands
Man its at 1% on Greenlight. Everyone needs to spread to word to push this game. Wrestling fan or not, this game is NEEDED.
Actually it's doing quite well apparently but the numbers aren't adjusted.

Quote:
As you now know, we have our sights set firmly on releasing Pro Wrestling X: Uprising on Steam, the most popular PC game store on the Internet and possibly the planet. Steam Greenlight is supposed to allow indie games to be sold on Steam if they can prove they have a strong group of supporters wanting to own the game.

If that’s the case, mission accomplished on day one! THANK YOU! However, Steam has not yet made public the exact number of upvotes any game will need to be Greenlit. The system is still in its early stages but we hope to hear from Steam soon.

Some quick points:

We’re #1!! So far you have made Pro Wrestling X: Uprising the #1 game in the Sports category on Greenlight! THANK YOU!

We’re pretty good! While there are a few already popular retail released games getting more attention, we are doing incredibly well in comparison. In fact, in terms of views and favorites you have Uprising absolutely crushing many of the games even on the front page!

“I can’t vote!” It turns out you will not be able to vote for Uprising unless you have already purchased a game on Steam. We didn’t know that going in. But hey, plenty of awesome and very affordable indie games already on Steam to support so why not! Win/Win for everyone!

“Why is it at 0%?” It says Uprising still only has 0% of the required votes. No worries. Steam has publicly stated that they will be adjusting the numbers and voting system after they see the kind of response Greenlight gets at first. However they tweak things you guys have put us in a great position! Keep it up!

“What about beta?” It is our understanding that success on Greenlight may also allow Uprising to publicly distribute beta with testing tools on Steam. If this is true, then that’s what we’ll do!

“How can I help?” Share! Share! Share! Vote! Vote! Vote! Thank you to everyone who shared our Facebook post and all of the wonderful websites that posted news of our story.
http://www.prowrestlingx.com/blog/wr...ewsletter-547/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Actually it's doing quite well apparently but the numbers aren't adjusted.

http://www.prowrestlingx.com/blog/wr...ewsletter-547/
Thanks for that bit of info. I just really want to see this game succeed. I have loved wrestling games since the NES days. Im not too thrilled with the current offerings right now (hence why Im still playing Fire Pro Returns instead of any WWE game) so anything new and exciting, gets a thumbs up in my book.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #13
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

A pc wrestling game? wow I'm going to vote for this!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
Rookie

bostonchipster's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlehands
Thanks for that bit of info. I just really want to see this game succeed. I have loved wrestling games since the NES days. Im not too thrilled with the current offerings right now (hence why Im still playing Fire Pro Returns instead of any WWE game) so anything new and exciting, gets a thumbs up in my book.
I dont know if your using an emulator, but if you can use that, or a Japanese PS2, you have to get King of Colosseum II...just an incredible game, the pacing of the matches is great
Go Mets
Go Michigan
Go Arizona

Find me on Twitter @buffalochipster
and on Facebook.com/buffalo92

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »