Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #17
(PS3) Madden 13

mirrored32's Arena

OVR: 18
dumb that i can't edit rosters or use the updated rosters for CC. The issue I think is the MASS confusion of how this all works. can edit rosters, can't edit rosters, download rosters work, but for only play now and etc. . .blah blah. . . i am so lost. can we fix the media confusion EA?
Old 09-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #18
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I hope Donny got these rosters right, there should be ZERO tolerance with these roster updates since they took the option to edit players away from us.
Exactly. We should have had an update a long time ago just to fix the CPU depth charts in connected careers.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #19
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2
So how does starting a CC with the updated 53 man rosters (next week) work? Are the additional players randomly generated to fill out the 75 man preseason roster?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 3

No ratings changes have been made???

This could potentially be a problem for people like me who want realistic depth charts. Case in point, Russell Wilson is rated lower than Matt Flynn, yet Wilson is slated to start in real life. So unless you actually play as the Seahawks, expect Flynn to be the starter in CC.

CC = WIP
Old 09-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Week 1 Roster Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
Skip also thinks Tebow is God's answer to Tom Brady... so take it all with a grain of salt.

I don't think ANYONE should get a ratings jump after one game... and I'm PICKING UP Ogie in fantasy... that secondary, especially after Tryon entered the game, was ATROCIOUS Wednesday night... Obviously there's very little time to throw with that pass rush, and Romo only had the ball hit the floor 7 times.
Well last year Tyron was the #2 tackle in all of football at the age of 20. I expect the following.

#1 Tony Romo: Increase

+2 to Mid Accuracy (84 to 86)
+10 to Play Action (72 to 82)
+3 to Carry (55 to 58)

Why the huge jump in play action? Because he's severely underrated there. He's one of the best play fakers in the NFL. He corrected his fumbling issue long ago.

#2 Kevin Ogletree: Increase

+5 to Route Running (65 to 70)
+23 to Release (51 to 74) is excellent at beating press off the line

#3 Bruce Carter: Increase

Quietly had a nice game

Tackle needs biggest increase, play recognition/pursuit also.

#4 Brandon Carr: Increase

+1 Man Coverage (93 to 94)
+3 to Press (92 to 95)

#5 Morris Claiborne: Increase

+4 to Press (85 to 89)

#6 Tyron Smith: Decrease

Awareness minus a few points
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #22
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

not sure if anybody else noticed this or not but recently FS Tanard Jackson got banned from the NFL for a yr but yet EA must think its ok for bans but if u get suspended like sean peyton and johnathan vilma u get removed from the game? hows that even right?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can anyone tell me why Sean Richardson isn't in the game? They've had two roster updates to put him in the game. As a Vandy fan I enjoy scrounging up most of them in my ccm
Old 09-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #24
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

Not a bad update. but not everything is complete or correct. I am not one to complain much but i can see this depending on EA for rosters is not gonna go well.

MY little rant... being a Colts fan not sure how Freeman who is starting not in the update.. but there are at least three people added to the list that got cut... i guess i am hoping they missed him on the list. they listed number changes but not for Vontae... hopefully that was missed as well.

Last edited by fjackson18; 09-07-2012 at 03:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »