Home

Madden NFL 13 Legends Elway, Faulk, Rice, Taylor, Landry, Vermeil, Walsh, Gibbs Free

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Legends Elway, Faulk, Rice, Taylor, Landry, Vermeil, Walsh, Gibbs Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #17
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Legends Elway, Faulk, Rice, Taylor, Landry, Vermeil, Walsh, Gibbs F

Joe Gibbs, baby! HTTR!
WIZ
Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #18
Rookie

HakeemDaDream's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Legends Elway, Faulk, Rice, Taylor, Landry, Vermeil, Walsh, Gibbs F

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieBKR
its pathetic little gimmick moves like that, that foolish people jump on to forget the real problems with this game...you don't see them coming out with anything meaningful, just continuous BS marketing ploys to draw people in to buy there game, cause they only care bout their profit margin not making an actual good game.
You must be fun at parties.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
Rookie

Von Jenkins's Arena

OVR: 19

Nevermind, figured it out. But, I do want to know if we can only one of these greats or could we put all of them in our CCM? I wanted a league full of greats: Rice, Montana, Elway, D & B Sanders, Faulk, Taylor, Lott....
Old 09-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpieDJC
Just created a quick career with Marshall Faulk (put him on the Pats since they give high ovr rating for HBs to start)

Ovr - 83
Physical - 97
Intangible - 80
Spd - 93
Strength - 64
Agility - 97
Acceleration - 99
Awareness - 60
Elusiveness - 95
Vision - 91
Carrying - 83
Trucking - 67
Stiff Arm - 66
Spin Move - 94
Juke Move - 97
Catching - 79

wait, his catching is only 79?

dude was basically the protypical receiving back before LT was even in the league

Demarco Murray is already an 80+ off a rookie year
Reggie Bush is almost 90+

i thought for sure he'd be the highest rated in the game for receiving backs but for the fact that speed and others which hes low 90s are the most expensive to upgrade, that makes Walter still the best to start with since even his catch was 80 i think and its only 2k to upgrade to 99 each time
Old 09-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

Sorry this is probably dumb but I can't figure out how to get them? :O
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

How do we unlock them to use them in CCM? When I go to start a CCM it shows them as locked still. Can anyone tell me how to unlock them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »