Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PATCH UPDATE #2 AVAILABLE TOMMOROW FOR XBOX AND PS3!!

Not just editing, I'd like the "Create a Team" and Fantasy Draft features to be back as well, or at least to remove the salary cap in the rosters used for quick matches. Would be cool to play a Madden league with a fantasy draft here at home with my pals.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth136
Not just editing, I'd like the "Create a Team" and Fantasy Draft features to be back as well, or at least to remove the salary cap in the rosters used for quick matches. Would be cool to play a Madden league with a fantasy draft here at home with my pals.
These are confirmed to not be coming to madden 13.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Stability improvements? Sliders improve stability right

Just a heads up for some of you offline CCM guys that believe the CPU running is garbage regardless of slider and difficulty adjustments. I tweeted @EAMaddenNFL regarding more specifics on this in the patch and their response was- "What would you like to see changed about the CPU running", this is not a good sign that this issue has been addressed in update# 2. Unless there is a disconnect with whoever runs their twitter account and the guys patching the game, I wouldn't get my hopes up until we get more specifics.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden PATCH UPDATE AVAILABLE TOMMoROW FOR XBOX AND PS3!!

i been waiting to start my CC. i cant wait a few more weeks to save schemes and for injuries to stick!

come on man
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I tried to tell everyone not to expect much to get fixed on the first patch update. The bugs that have been flying around and being discovered the last few weeks might be covered in the next title update.

This patch is for everything that was caught once the game went gold. ie stability issues, etc... even GameFace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
Banned

GamingLegendOS's Arena

OVR: 2

This has got to be a joke right? This warrants a patch to have nonsense fixed that most do not even care or use.

How about the fact that I am here playing NHL early release and you got Connected Careers mode and still give the user a season mode.

Why can NHL do this but not Madden and we have to be given excuses as to why when we all know that Josh Looman wanted this mode to be shoved into all users which is not a franchise mode but more like a souped up fantasy mode.

Ohh and by the way the crap NCAA pass defense for the CPU is in full affect in Madden but this time for the User

How many times do we have to see corners biting on non fakes by the qb.... Corners come in and the CPU QB does not even pump fake and at least once a game the CPU gets a 60 yard bomb where the receiver is wide open by 25 yards.

Complete and utter joke. When the gameplay for the most part is excellent
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #23
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

hmm i didn't hear anything about offline CCM? wasent that one main reasons for this patch? or are they still wanting everybody to play online CC? i havent started one yet because all problems i heard with freezing etc. also hope it fixes some the problems with the cmp AI not wanting to respond by having the cb on left side just stand there and watches the wr run straight down field for TD's this happens on ps3 not sure about xbox 360?? also i hope they fix it and tone down the cmp AI some way to fast reflexs with all int's.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

I hope we can get the offline franchise mode patched to work like the online with the XP and coach schemes not saving fixed at the very least.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »