Home

Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Rosters For CCM Arrive Friday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Connected Careers Rosters will be out Friday

I can't say I didn't expect this, though.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

I went to sleep last night thinking that "tomorrow will finally be the day I get to start my online CC. I cant wait til I wake up".

Today, I wake up and see that EA has let everyone down once again. Now it wouldnt surprise me if Friday they tell us instead to wait til the beginning of next week, and then at the beginning of next week, they push it back to Friday again.

This blows.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

So incredibly frustrating... First we get a week *** patch and now this. I like CCM but at this point it doesn't seem like it was worth the trouble. Not very efficient if the have to do double the work for one week of roster updates. They really should have held off on CCM for another year until thy got it fully off the ground.

Now I just sit and wait until Friday to start a CCM that still needs to be patched anyway, all the while the clock is ticking down to oct.2, after which alot of us won't care about madden anymore anyway. SMH

But hey they already got my money and are enjoying record sales so jokes on me! Can't be mad at them though because it's a business and I'm a grown man and I know better....

Last edited by jmo2278; 09-11-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

I would like to know who is their boss cause man he needs a letter on how BAD the team is handling all this... First their secretive as if this was a CIA project ... Then they start acting like the GOV.ORG they pick and choose how were going to play from now on and dont give us the opt to Edit , or even to use the different rosters... So you now have two seperate roster updates coming this year ..First the (play now H2h) & then this is where the fun begins>>>> (CCM roster). It takes weeks to do anything with EA yet theres no excused other than "hey guys we did encounter a problem , were working 24/7 to fix this... Say something just dont look the other way and pretent is not there , what you think eveyones going to forget ?....This morning a EA person tweet the CCM would drop today then he was like IDK there looking into it , then it was "friday 14 th there nothing ya can do about it"..this is how i feel EA is treating me.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #13
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Its disappointing. Really, it is. With the lack of custom rosters and editing for CCM, constant, and precise roster updates are a must IMO. Now, here we are waiting until almost the start of week 2, to get week 1 rosters to start CCM. Crazy. It's the single most thing I think they really had to do in order to appease at least some of the people disappointed about no editing, just make accurate rosters, in a timely fashion. Because really, the sad thing is, after this roster update finally drops, most people will start their CCM, and I'd be surprised to see another CCM update really because it becomes almost irrelevant.

I guess the good thing in all of this is the updated rosters are at least here for play now modes, although it appears most people don't play that any longer anyways.

That being said, if the roster update is prepared quickly for play now modes, it's strange to understand it's this long for CCM.

Oh well, it is what it is I suppose. At least they did a good job IMO with the actual game play itself this year.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
So incredibly frustrating... First we get a week *** patch and now this. I like CCM but at this point it doesn't seem like it was worth the trouble. Not very efficient if the have to do double the work for one week of roster updates. They really should have held off on CCM for another year until thy got it fully off the ground.

Now I just sit and wait until Friday to start a CCM that still needs to be patched anyway, all the while the clock is ticking down to oct.2, after which alot of us won't care about madden anymore anyway. SMH

But hey they already got my money and are enjoying record sales so jokes on me! Can't be mad at them though because it's a business and I'm a grown man and I know better....
I think they want to have the ratings updated before they release it. Thats my guess. I can imagine the posts on here screaming "OH MY GOSH THEY DIDN'T CHANGE RGIII's RATINGS TO WHAT THEY should BE" and so on and so forth. Sometimes the disappointment of putting something off is actually better then the anger of what happens people view as being wrong. The only exception to that is the release date. People get really mad about release dates being pushed back, particularly in any sports game. Thats unfortunate, because I believe M13 should have been pushed back imo, but its not possible in a sports game shown by NBA live.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
I went to sleep last night thinking that "tomorrow will finally be the day I get to start my online CC. I cant wait til I wake up".

Today, I wake up and see that EA has let everyone down once again. Now it wouldnt surprise me if Friday they tell us instead to wait til the beginning of next week, and then at the beginning of next week, they push it back to Friday again.

This blows.
And is a possibility with these guys is like they want to feel Important & arrogant like there really nothing that can happen to them.
This is a CCm has failed , You now have to wait yet another week... then next week comes around and theres a new trans that Donny WILL Miss cause he aint Perfect...and there go another Roster update for play now & h2h... then we will be stuck with a old yet again CCm roster...WTH is up this doesnt make any sense..The fugging dynamic draft story mite be the delay but those players also have issues ranging from not waering correct equipment... FUG kids made this game seriously...

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 09-11-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Well it may be more difficult because this roster update has to update contracts and things too. It's not just a port of all the ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »