Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitreya
Gold or Silver? Do I have to burn the online pass? If I don't keep the game, I want to sell that with the game.

I'm strictly offline 100%.
I believe you will need Xbox Live to do anything online that even includes updating rosters.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #18
Rookie

Maitreya's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
I believe you will need Xbox Live to do anything online that even includes updating rosters.
There are two XBOX Live types. One free, one costs money. I don't do anything online, but I have an XBOX Live silver account, which allows me to get patches and whatnot.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitreya
There are two XBOX Live types. One free, one costs money. I don't do anything online, but I have an XBOX Live silver account, which allows me to get patches and whatnot.
Sorry I forgot to put Gold in there lol. I kept leaving out that word, my bad lol.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
Looman trolling? well he is hurting his offline sim crowd. What do we get?
Looman hates the offline crowd. CCM is the beginning of the end for offline players.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Awesome. I didn't realize how much I liked fantasy drafts until they weren't there. I get sad every time I have to see Tyson Jackson on the Chiefs and then have to go through the process of trading him in every single franchise I start.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Love the fantasy draft,but i would think editing is a must due to duplicate #. Itd a step in the right direction.

I wish we could do a draft for one team and leave others intact, I dont want Brady playing in AZ i want to kick his *** on NE lol
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Have to give them credit at least. Some people wanted fantasy draft, and they delivered (well, we still have to see if it works properly.)
I like doing fantasy draft in old maddens, but I don't play online, so it sucks. I did get a good deal on 3 month xbox live gold, so I've started playing online in my solo private ccm. I'll give fantasy draft a try when I get it.

Its good to see that they're listening and trying to improve the game, but there still needs to be a lot more issues fixed other than just fantasy draft.
AI?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Announcing something that should already be in the game is not big news at all.

"Dear Battlefield 3 users, we have a big announcement!
WEAPONS ARE ON THE GAME!!!"

EA Sports being EA Sports. Fantasy draft along with player editing amongst other things, should ALREADY be in the game. Granted, had they announced Player Editing instead of Fantasy Draft, I would be a bit more ecstatic about the news, but I still find it ridiculous to take something out of the game, only to put it back in.

This is good news, but this shouldn't be news at all because it should already be in the game.

Last edited by d11king; 09-13-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »