Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #17
Pro

TeddyKGB's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K13 ratings: D. Howard – 96, C. Bosh - 83, R. Hibbert - 86

Obviously overall ratings aren't a reflection of the calibre of a player, but I still have a hard time stomaching Hibbert being rated higher than Bosh. And 83 seems a touch low for CB4. Just because he decided to sacrifice a lot of his game to play with James & Wade does not mean his attributes have dropped off since his days in Toronto.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #18
Rookie

sreckless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetta408
Bosh's rating is spot on , but hibbert should NOT be an 86, maybe 82 at best. He was unable to put up huge numbers in the playoffs when pacers played the heat, even when the heat had Joel Anthony on him.
It's funny I was just talking about Hibbert's abilities with a big Pacers user, coach2k. All during the season when the Pacers were winning and Hibbert was getting a lot of pub, I was thinking it looked like 2K really underrated him.

Then I actually saw him play in the playoffs, and it looks like they had him pegged pretty well in last year's game, lol.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #19
Pro

TeddyKGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreckless
Yeah, all during the season when the Pacers were winning and Hibbert was getting a lot of pub, I was thinking it looked like 2K underrated him.

Then I actually saw him play in the playoffs, and it looks like they had him pegged pretty well in last year's game.
Yup. As soon as the Heat decided to turn it on Hibbert became totally ineffective.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

If Howard is a 96, Olajuwon and O`neal should be a 99 and Robinson and Ewing a 98.
Too overrated.
No way Howard is a 96.
92 is ok for him at best. The guy averages less than 20 points a game and more or less the same amount of rebounds of those 4. SMH.
It is very clear at this point that guys in the game are really overrated. Howard proves it.
I think that today there aren`t as many good players as yesterday`s, specially in the center position, and 2K is revealing these ratings to make us think players are basketball superstars, which is not true to some of them.
In the NBA today there isn`t a single center that deserves to be a 96. Sorry.

Last edited by alecast; 09-17-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #21
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

You can't base everything oft the playoffs. Roy Hibbert was solid all throughout the regular season and had a avg in points, blocks and rebounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #22
Rookie

Xuriath's Arena

OVR: 2

So R. Hibbert is on the same level as Andrew Bynum? Hell no. Lol, Dwight and Bynum are the clear cut best Centers in the league and no one comes close. I mean R. Hibbert at a 79 is perfect, he is a raw offensive talent, decent defender and rebounder...Nothing more...

Chris Bosh is perfect. What would grant him to be any higher? He is a great mid range shooter, average athleticism, average defender and rebounder, and barely has a post game. What could possible warrant him any higher?

D Howard, meh I mean if he comes back the same Dwight I have no problem with that rating. In this generation he is clearly that good, he is unstoppable with his, quote on quote, lack of post moves and poor freethrow shooting. He is still the best paint defender in the league, if healthy and can carry a team on his also, quote on quote, low ppg total. As seen in Orlando.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Indeed. You might even be hearing more of him in an upcoming insight.

did we finally got were he is hiding ? ...

mama mia, make some raviolis with parmessan cheese, call the boys and unpack our bats ... we have some family issues to attend so dont wait for us awake, just leave the food on the table.

Just kidding (or am I not ?) ... but am not so anxious of hearing about him (or his doings, which btw are less and less objective) but rather about association (offline) bugs & glitches fixes/improvements/new features additions and about online in general.

P.S:
Morto amigo (LD2K), where did you say that the bambino (2kinsider) was ? and what was his name again ? ... we just want to give him a trip to the neighborhood and to get to meet the family ...

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-17-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
So R. Hibbert is on the same level as Andrew Bynum? Hell no. Lol, Dwight and Bynum are the clear cut best Centers in the league and no one comes close. I mean R. Hibbert at a 79 is perfect, he is a raw offensive talent, decent defender and rebounder...Nothing more...

Chris Bosh is perfect. What would grant him to be any higher? He is a great mid range shooter, average athleticism, average defender and rebounder, and barely has a post game. What could possible warrant him any higher?

D Howard, meh I mean if he comes back the same Dwight I have no problem with that rating. In this generation he is clearly that good, he is unstoppable with his, quote on quote, lack of post moves and poor freethrow shooting. He is still the best paint defender in the league, if healthy and can carry a team on his also, quote on quote, low ppg total. As seen in Orlando.
I'm guessing you "quote on quote" just started watching Chris Bosh recently.

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »