Home

NBA 2K13 Screenshots and Details, Coming to iOS and Android Devices For $7.99

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Screenshots and Details, Coming to iOS and Android Devices For $7.99 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K13 Screenshots and Details, Coming to iOS and Android Devices For $7.99

NBA 2K13 arrives in the fall for iOS and Android devices. Here are some NBA 2K13 screenshots for iOS devices.

The app will cost $7.99, according to Mercury News, who also posted some details on the game, right here.

Quote:
Players can control teams with a virtual D-pad and buttons. But 2K Sports is also introducing one-touch controls for the more casual fans. All gamers have to do is tap on an offensive player to steal. Swipe up to block and rebound. Tap on a player to pass. They never control actual player movements; instead, the team moves on its own, controlled by the AI, which is also improved.

It’s a simplified control scheme that opens up the game to more people. One thing I especially liked is how you can call plays just by holding down on an icon in the bottom right corner. On offense, it brings up three options like a screen, iso or a drive to the basket. Pick one and the AI player with the ball executes the command. All gamers have to do is decide when to rise and fire.

Aside from these gameplay improvements, 2K Sports and 2K China added synchronous multiplayer. Now fans can connect via Bluetooth locally or GameCenter to compete against others around the globe. The other upgrade is in the Association mode and the addition of NBA’s Greatest Moments Mode. First off, Association is improved, letting players make trades and continue playing through an indefinite number of seasons. Second, the Greatest Moments Mode lets gamers replay epic games like Kobe’s 81 point explosion against the Raptors. The game will have a set number of these moments available with additional packs selling for 99 cents later on. The mobile game will satisfy some fans when it comes out this fall for $7.99.

Thanks to carlosmind!

Platform: iOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K13 Screenshots and Details, Coming to iOS and Android Devices For $7.99

I hope the Greatest Moments makes it to the console versions , that would be real cool.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Screenshots and Details, Coming to iOS and Android Devices For $7.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
I hope the Greatest Moments makes it to the console versions , that would be real cool.
Definitely intrigued by that screenshot. It'd be spectacular to have that on the 360, PS3 and PC versions as well.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm not trying to be funny but these graphics look on par with what the pre alpha video of NBA Live 13 looked like. Great job 2K!
Old 09-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
I'm not trying to be funny but these graphics look on par with what the pre alpha video of NBA Live 13 looked like. Great job 2K!
I was thinking the same thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Sigh, hope this does not create a Live war. Let's keep them out of this...

But yeah, I've been hoping for a Greatest Games in NBA 2K since ESPN 25 in NFL 2K5. The console version needs this.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yup

On my dead grandmother these screenshots look just as good as the NBA Live 13 build that was shown in the summer.

You're not even exaggerating, its the truth.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Brons face in this is better than console.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »