Home

NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #161
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stanfield
if you can add the legends to an online draft you should be able to add legends to the current teams
Do you mean online fantasy draft? Good point if so. No reason to think you could not off-line draft as well and in general I'd say/hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 11:52 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
Looking forward to the patches and roster updates...as well as the talented gamers who create additional classic teams. Personally, I think 2K should consider including EVERY team who has ever played in the NBA Finals from 1965-present. Even have the Finals logo on the courts for each team??? Again, guess I'm just old school.
that would be dope... i only played the legend showcase online cause i felt the defense was better in that mode. I got tired of playing rank games with todays teams. I was killing cats with the Lakers with the current rosters and on the legend showcase i was destroying dudes with drexler getting over 70ppg with him
Old 09-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #163
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Iman Shumpert an 80 lol. That may be the worst rating in the history of NBA video game ratings. Seriously embarrassing.
Agreed...........

Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #164
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Iman Shumpert an 80 lol. That may be the worst rating in the history of NBA video game ratings. Seriously embarrassing.
Meanwhile, rookie of the year, future superstar (or current superstar according to Kevin Durant) Kyrie Irving is rated an 83. This is a complete joke. It's bad enough trying to use the Cavs vs. all of the stacked teams online but they gave a complete stud an 83? Kyrie is an 85 easily, and by the end of the season the world will know how good he is. I hope they open their eyes and bump his rating up as he ****s on people this year. 89 by the end of the season...

Anderson Varajao is a 73? He almost made the all star team last year and was an absolute beast. He was a double double machine. So I have an 83, a 73, and a bunch of other **** players to play with now? Wow.

Let's hope these aren't the final ratings. Not to mention they don't even have Alonzo Gee on the roster.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #165
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBeachLakers

- Delonte West 76 as a PG. When you switch him to SG (his natural position), I guarantee he'll be over 80. NBA 2k13 quietly boosted Delonte West' rating for some odd reason.
He was a beast in 2k12 as it was.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #166
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCavsFan
Meanwhile, rookie of the year, future superstar (or current superstar according to Kevin Durant) Kyrie Irving is rated an 83. This is a complete joke. It's bad enough trying to use the Cavs vs. all of the stacked teams online but they gave a complete stud an 83? Kyrie is an 85 easily, and by the end of the season the world will know how good he is. I hope they open their eyes and bump his rating up as he ****s on people this year. 89 by the end of the season...

Anderson Varajao is a 73? He almost made the all star team last year and was an absolute beast. He was a double double machine. So I have an 83, a 73, and a bunch of other **** players to play with now? Wow.

Let's hope these aren't the final ratings. Not to mention they don't even have Alonzo Gee on the roster.
If it's like last year, you can just win games with Gee alone lol. He was a monster in 2K12.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #167
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandFan
If it's like last year, you can just win games with Gee alone lol. He was a monster in 2K12.
Yeah Gee is an absolute beast in 2k! I hope they patch him in on day 1...

He could be rated a 50 and I'd still take over games with him hahahah.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #168
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCavsFan

I hear you on Kyrie, but realize that the gap that you suggested is only 2, while Shumpert's may be 9-11 points less.

Varajao I think is a good rating. He isn't going to dominate a game, but he will be consistent. I think a 75 would probably be just.

I think Pek's rating at 74 is worse. He has that ability to put 24 and 12 in a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »