Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 4 Arrives Tomorrow For Play Now - CCM TBA

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 4 Arrives Tomorrow For Play Now - CCM TBA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 4 Arrives Tomorrow For Play Now - CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Vikings got jipped this week...

if there was any week where they would deserve mass rating increases all around..it would be after beating the 9ers. with the way they did it.

but they only got 4 increases...but also 3 decreases.
Yeah, I'm pretty shocked. We're obviously not the better team, but to handle one of the top 3 teams like that is impressive. I was hoping for an 80 for Ponder. Oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
Rookie

raggBAGG's Arena

OVR: 2
So I'm waiting for a new roster update for CCM. Should I continue to wait or what? When is this thing coming out?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #27
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 14 Roster Update Details - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Why are these rosters coming out every week? I know that's how it's been done in the past, but I really think the rosters should be updated every 4 weeks. I follow Donny Moore on twitter and I can tell you he is waaay too quick to change ratings. If he sees a guy have a few drops in one game, you can bet you'll see a some kind of drop in ratings with the roster update. Then the next week the guy makes 10 catches or something and he got to put his ratings back up. I thought they already had dynamic ratings in the game so why the need for roster updates every week? One game is too small of a sample size to validate a ratings change.

I personally feel like the should establish a baseline for each player ensuring that they play like themselves. Week to week consistency and confidence should be the only things adjusted IMO. If a player goes above and beyond himself or strings together weeks of productivity then lower the confidence back to 3/5 stars and give them a ratings increase to maintain balance.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 4 Arrives Tomorrow For Play Now - CCM

This is starting to really, really frustrate me.

What is EA's rationale behind NOT updating CCM? By the time EA gets around to really plugging the holes in this game... all my friend's will have moved on to different games.

Last edited by jpinard; 09-27-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #29
Rookie

PopsTexas2Step's Arena

OVR: 1
I've left the following with EA on the website.. along with a phone call to EA Sports...

Something has to be done about this.. I feel so disrespected and disregarded by EA Sports!!

I am part of the 40+ generation and I can't believe Madden would do such a thing to the generation that put the franchise on the map!! You MUST bring back Franchise Mode/Season Mode. I want to be able to play with mu...ltiple teams in any 1 season, with rosters I put together (tweeked or not). We all don't have the time to play "on-line" most of us like to play off-line with our kid(s), family and friends (no disrespect to the on-line gamers, I'm glad Madden is user-friendly like that, but you can't leave us ORIGINAL GAMERS in the dark and forget about us. I pre-order my Madden Every Year after the NFL Draft, I've stayed TRUE to the franchise through the years but now I feel as if the franchise is not being TRUE or even care about me and my generation.

I have NEVER felt so DISRESPECTED by EA Sports in my 22 years of playing Madden Football. EA Sports, you HAVE TO MAKE THIS UP to us LOYAL Madden Fans!! I have passed my love for Madden down to my Son, who is 17 now and I just can't believe this has happen so myeslf and other LOVAL Madden Fans.

I'm beyond FRUSTRATED!!!
[email protected]

BigCurt
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #30
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Mod wanna edit his email out?
Old 09-28-2012, 12:23 AM   #31
Rookie

Jerikokai's Arena

I think what is even more pointless is the fact they update these rosters each week, yet we really have no use for them. No one wants "play now" rosters. they do us no good.

We want ccm rosters. you know this EA, its one more thing to keep us hoping and wishing. To keep us on "the edge of our seats."

Just release the DAMN ccm Rosters.

(I agree with the every 4 weeks of updating rosters - but both rosters should be included. Having just Play Now rosters is pointless, even for every 4 weeks - just saying).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #32
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerikokai
I think what is even more pointless is the fact they update these rosters each week, yet we really have no use for them. No one wants "play now" rosters. they do us no good.

We want ccm rosters. you know this EA, its one more thing to keep us hoping and wishing. To keep us on "the edge of our seats."

Just release the DAMN ccm Rosters.

(I agree with the every 4 weeks of updating rosters - but both rosters should be included. Having just Play Now rosters is pointless, even for every 4 weeks - just saying).
there not just play now there also for online play....and ea's basically doing what they have in past... with online franchise they released them once @ beginning of season then @ end so i dont see that changing with the ccm rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »