Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend (DELAYED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend (DELAYED) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend

Going by history, it would only feature the latest trades as well as moving guys from/to FA ... no inclussion of missing players even if signed onto guaranteed contracts, at least not until opening day when just a few would make it in ... then 2 more weeks to have all missings in and that is going by 2k12 standards, which happen to be the itineration where they were added the quickest ... so not exiceted at all ...

Am more eager to see the acclaimed and so called "title updates", and hopefull that they can address the glaring issues already been pointed out (on release day) with them or that they can give us back some of the withdrawed flexiveness and options by the form of ASAP patches.

Anyways, in regards of the roster update ... at least for online users, even if it is just a couple of players movement, the roster update should be an improvement ... hopefully this time around, it also permeates online associations.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 10-02-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 14
No slider share what. That's insane. Also 2k seems to always leave out 2nd rounders why when they have the time to put them in? Thank god i'm not getting it till next Tuesday anyway. Also how much do you think the USA and Dream Team would crush the Magic by. Duhon should be a Laker though and Barnes FA.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2
Whats weird is they moved Dwight to the Lakers in the game, but didn't bother moving half of the players involved in that trade. Duhon/Clark/Mcroberts/Eyenga. When I made the trade in 2k12 it took me a few minutes to do everything correct. Rashidi needs to be the 2k insider. He would get us those roster updates mad quick.

Also side note they got Lin's contract wrong. They put him at 3 years 5m, 5m, then 15m in the third year. That would have been his contract only if Knicks matched. His real cap hit is about 8 million per year for the 3 years. Just something I noticed. Can easily be fixed by the user if they wanted the real contracts for their association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0
I wonder if they are going to add Eric snow to the 76ers as promised by mike Wang in phone conversation saying that "10 of the 11 players from 00-01 sixers were in only be missing was a bench player that saw very little min" I was expecting Kevin Ollie to be missing or William Buford but not the starting point guard. Aaron Mackie (the starting pg in 2k13) was the 6th man of the year obviously stating he was coming off the bench that year not starting.plus a.I had no headband that year it was the next year he started wearing it. But why am I complaining 2k knows all of this and since nobody besides me seems to care then I doubt it will be fixed. PS. I have a suspicion as to why Iverson has that headband Because if you remove it you will see how bad they jacked up is hair he looks like the black Pippy longstockings with only 2 french braids going down the side of his head mission the one or two braids down the center the way he rocked in 2001. Will these things be addressed in roster update??? No and its a shame because this was supposed to be one of the new features for everyone to get hyped over this year I sure did and all to get let down. I love you 2k but "cmon man" that is ridiculous!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

So basically the game wasn't ready on release day? You would think stuff like the correct rosters would be easily taken care of. And like the guy said a few posts above it seems as if some contracts are not 100% correct which is a huge issue for me since i play association. Looks like im going to have to spend a lot of hours editing the roster myself...again *sigh*
Old 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

That sucks, but eh at least I can work on my player!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #15
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2
Will these work in CCM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayersRageX
That sucks, but eh at least I can work on my player!
I don't even want to start a Myplayer until the rosters are 100% correct
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »