Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend (DELAYED)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend (DELAYED) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
No slider share what. That's insane. Also 2k seems to always leave out 2nd rounders why when they have the time to put them in? Thank god i'm not getting it till next Tuesday anyway. Also how much do you think the USA and Dream Team would crush the Magic by. Duhon should be a Laker though and Barnes FA.
Barnes was actually signed by the Clippers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #26
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives This Weekend

The roster update will probably just be Sheed, CDR and player movement from players that are in the game right now.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0
Thanks for the info about 2kshare nice to know that is available OFFLINE.. but how about online when completing against friends??(the part of the game most of country spends there time playing)

Its obvious he didnt sign a contract but I would like to know that before the game releases not after. 9 of 11 is decent and if that is the case don't get on the phone and say the only player missing is ONE player that played little minutes when that is not the case.

I could care less abt who starts major games all that matters is who finishes them and Eric snow was right in the thick of those situations so stop suger coating the situation w that excuse trying to save face of the 2k devs.

The fact still remains that one of the new features of 2k13 that was announced august 29 2012 the 2001 76ers are broken and incomplete. No matter how hard you try and convince the people of this forum otherwise
Old 10-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #28
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston 1988 tx
Eric snow was in the closing lineup of every game in the playoffs (at point gaurd) arron mckie moved to small forward down the strecth. Eric hit the final shot against the Lakers in overtime of game 1 of the 00-01 finals. The overtime game that is the only reason this 00-01 76ers are even considered a classic team. Eric is far from a bench player that received little minutes as the Dev guy stated in that phone call.
They are not considered a classic team just because they beat the Lakers once in the finals. Iverson was one of the most popular players in NBA history, and he led his team to the best record in the Eastern Conference that year, won regular season MVP, and got to the finals with one all-star (Dikembe)and a plethora of role players. Eric was very important to that team and I agree with that.

Iverson was 2k's cover guy for five years as well so it's about time 2k gave him a shout out again.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 10-03-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #29
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9
good to have the updates coming
Old 10-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
Can't believe 2k took away slider share...ARGHHHHHHHHHH. I can never understand why they keep taking away aspects of the game everybody likes like player intros before games, players sweating, slider share, etc.

What? Why? That's completely non-sensical. It's like they have a dart board labelled with features and every year throw a couple of darts and take those features out for the heck of it.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #31
Banned

Seriously thanks for the 2k share I didn't know that. But you do understand the only point i am making which is 2k marketing falsely advertised the 2000-2001 76ers with the exclusion of there starting point guard (for half of the first half of the playoffs) and all of the closing minutes of the 4th quarters of big games.

And the Allen Iverson player model is not accurate to the Allen Iverson that played in those big games that i eluded to in 2001 playoffs. Were not going to get snow and I get that due to contracts jus give a loyal fan a heads up b4 he waits in line and coughs up 60 bucks its not like snow is going to make or break anyones descion to buy the game but the Iverson player model not being accurate???

Off topic: my level of dissapointment could be dramatically reduced once we can play classic team quick matches online again. I'm off to download Eric snow off 2k share thanks again for that suggestion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #32
Banned

Just read your post and I have to disagree the 76ers are only classic because they handed the undefeated Lakers there first lost of the playoffs on their home court. The game going to overtime and Iverson stepping over tyrone lue added to there ora.. if they would have made it to the finals and got swept Iverson would still be a legend true but that 76ers team would not be classic. You wouldn't consider the 2002 nj nets or the 2009 orlando magic team classic do you although Jason Kidd and Dwight Howard are both h.o.f players their teams did not make a statement in the finals.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »