Home

NBA 2K13 Video - All Jerseys and Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - All Jerseys and Team Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Just saw the Nuggets have yellow unis that look like Marquette. Hopefully they get those in there. It's funny that now that the Nets are finally in Brooklyn they add the grey alts that say New Jersey. Couldn't get them all those years they were actually in New Jersey.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #18
Rookie

thelakeshow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - All Jerseys and Team Ratings

I noticed some new retro jerseys they added. If they were in 2k12 I didn't notice them before and my apologies.

Last edited by thelakeshow; 10-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 41

No new alternates (Thunder, Spurs, Nuggets, Trail Blazers, Cavs, Sixers, Kings... per the NBA catalog, Clippers and Warriors were tentative for alts as well). Like last year, these will probably be released in a roster update, and those without the 2K Insider roster will be screwed. Some of the 1990s jerseys are in (Bucks, for example) and some aren't (Raptors). Either way, they should add the whole jersey set, not just the one that the team chooses to wear with the Hardwood Classics!

Never seen those Raptors camo ones before. Interesting.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #20
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

The new alts are locked in a code.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 10-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #21
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Shouldn't the 00-01 sixers be rated higher. and the Thunder are rated too high. They're rated above the 96 bulls for pete's sake.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 11:29 PM   #22
Rookie

mrbigshot's Arena

OVR: 1

wonder what that code section indicates...i'd love to roll with those classic raptors uniforms, and why we can we only access the suns 90's uniform for away? when i played i didnt see the home jersey retro, just the away.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Shouldn't the 00-01 sixers be rated higher. and the Thunder are rated too high. They're rated above the 96 bulls for pete's sake.
I could obviously be way off base, but team ratings in 2K have always seemed to be created by the sum of their individual parts. This means, if a team won 50 games in 2012 with all mediocre players, they'd still be ranked below a 38 win team full of above average players, because the sum of those above average player's ratings would eclipse those of the other squad's.

2001 Philly may have gone to the Finals, but there wasn't really a lot there in terms of super talent. Yes, Aaron McKie did a fine job, as did George Lynch and others. And surely, Allen Iverson and Dikembe Mutombo were outstanding. But they surely weren't loaded; quite the opposite in fact. On the flip side, OKC seems to have a high number of above average ball players. Durant is super duper, as is Westbrook. Then the next tier also features very good to great players (Harden, Durant). In contrast, the '96 Bulls go Pippen and MJ, but then it's an offensively deficient Dennis Rodman next in line, and things only dwindle from there. Outstanding team achievement for the Bulls, but their collective individual ratings aren't made for video game team overalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigshot
wonder what that code section indicates...i'd love to roll with those classic raptors uniforms, and why we can we only access the suns 90's uniform for away? when i played i didnt see the home jersey retro, just the away.
I think there's a good chance the home dinosaur Raptors jerseys will be unlocked the moment Toronto wears them for the first time this upcoming season. Also, the black Suns alternates make an appearance (but not the home & away) because again, the black alternates are going to be official retros for Phoenix this year. That doesn't explain why 2K couldn't have gone out on their own merit and added the other Suns jerseys, but it does explain why they at least included the alt. They've always been pretty on the ball with official NBA retros.

Last edited by VDusen04; 10-02-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
You had to pre-order at Gamestop to receive the All-Star content.
Will it be for sale on psn in the future?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »