Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Review (360/PS3) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Review (360/PS3)

Best review of this game that I've read, without a doubt. Can't wait to see what it is they do with PES 14 and the Fox engine.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #10
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
This is one of the best sport simulations games ever. With the right mods on PC it plays even better. This and NBA 2K13: Games of the Year.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #11
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_hart
For me PES is second sport great game after NBA2k. Level of authenticity of this game is very high and what else is needed? Finally, gameplay wise games win the battle.
I totally agree.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
PES is outstanding on the pitch, and guess what, no sliders needed. I am playing 15 min on Professional and having realistic stats, and different types of matches. With a great OF by Daymos I get all the realism I need, including Champions League and Europa Cup. I started ML with Spurs in EPL and my 1st three matches went like this:

Friendly: Moscow at Spurs
I won 3-2 in this warm up, still trying to get use to defense control, and yes if done correctly you can play defense, as well as AI defense playing good. I had a goal by dempsey - header on free kick, assist by dempsey to lennon in the box, and a screamer by bale just outside the box.

Champions League playoff: 1st leg
Spurs at Marlaga( i think)
I won 1-0, on a own goal, dempsey lofted one to the box, defender tried to head it away, same time goalie ran into him, and ball bounced in goal.

Premier League - fixture 1
Spurs at Swansea city
10 minutes in I lose a defender to a red card, this really hurt, as 5 minutes later I accidently knock in a own goal on a free kick rebound. I had many close call goals, but never knocked one in, swansea got another goal late, as i was pushing everyone up trying to get equalizer.

Every game different, and outstanding on pitch, seen CPU team holding ball, switching, back passing, trying to possess, attacking, outstanding.

Never see any of this consistently in FIFA.
You playing 15 min halves or games? I usually play 10 min halves but still tinkering with my settings. Couldn't agree more about virtually everything you said BTW.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #13
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm a PES fanboys, but I just wanna say that this year PES 2013 is definately made me crazy coz I was waiting for this game for ages, I really dissapointed when I played it, there was no real Pass Error just like FIFA 12, 13 so you can loose possession sometimes also the Goalkeeper reaction was still so crappy even so arcady and too unreal, finally there was no Shooting Error just like FIFA 12, 13, there were many many negative points that I couldn't remember to mention it here but however FIFA 13 is not like PES 2013, it absolutely gave me the real soccer experience on my Xbox 360, so this year like previous year I'll be continue with playing FIFA and I'll temporarily hold my career as a PES fanboys and proudly converting to FIFA fanboys but I'll still be PES addict and wish that Konami by using FOX engine will get me back to PES fanboys like old days, and so sorry for my English...

FIFA 13 - 9.5/10
PES 2013 - 8/10

best regards, Rebsat
Iraq
Old 10-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

The review mentioned a way to make players go on a run? What buttons are that? (I'm on Xbox)
Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerosene31
The review mentioned a way to make players go on a run? What buttons are that? (I'm on Xbox)
Click in the right stick and point and run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3
FIFA 13 is the best

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »