Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Bout time young GZ got some attention

Well deserved!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #10
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

Why not wait until the trade deadline for CCM rosters. Starting over every week seems pointless, I don't get why people complain about the delays.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Sports officially doesn't watch the Eagles play or they just don't like them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 5 Arrives Tomorrow, CCM is Hopeful

im still shaking my head trying figure out how cribbs lost 4 points when he got knocked out during that KR.... and before that had few catches... but yet a player like little dosent lose a point and he couldnt even catch a cold against ravens.... and no increase for weeden he brought us back into the game even after a pick 6 and shoulda got win but thanks to butterfingers little he dropped the td.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 5

I guess theyll stop releasing ccm rosters after patch since u can go in w whatever rosters u like, right?
Old 10-05-2012, 03:25 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know what games EA watch to do the roster updates...it just don't make sense...Example the Saints Lofton had 12 tackles in a game and they drop him a point. That would mean every MLB that lost on Sunday with less than 12 tackles should also go down..

Brees goes 35 for 54 for 446 and 3 TD does not move him a point. Would that not mean if another QB on a losing team would have to pass for at least 447 to gain a point. Example Tanniehill from the Dolphins stat line was 26 for 41 for 431 1 pick and 2 TD he went up two points and his team also lost.

They a don't have a clue when it comes to updating rosters.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #15
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Can someone please explain to me why it is that NFC defensive player of the month Tim "Hawk" Jennings CB #26 for the Bears and leader in the NFL in INTs gets NO ratings upgrade/bump??? wtf are they doing over there which NFL are they watching..i mean really ...smmfh..thats just sad..EA just continues to butcher the Chicago Bears in every way possible

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 10-05-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any news on when the ccm offline roster will be out? Today? Tomorrow?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »