Home

NBA 2K13 Lacks Many Features For PC Users

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Lacks Many Features For PC Users within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Lacks Many Features For PC Users

Anyone think 2K will provide a way for us to at least unlock the blacktop mode players? (yeah i know, wishful thinking)
Old 10-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #10
GOB
Rookie

OVR: 0
I play Xbox and I don't have Xbox live so i don't get vc does anyone know why?
Old 10-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOB
I play Xbox and I don't have Xbox live so i don't get vc does anyone know why?
VC is only online becuz thats wat 2k is using to control hackers and also make a profit at the same time....becuz every time u earn or use VC it uploads to a 2k server so that it cant be hacked..but they gave hackers a way to still cheat but now they gotta pay for it....also thats prolly the reason that theres no crew mode cuz 2k wanted to input this VC stuff as a test to see how it works out and how it would control the hackers once they put crew mode back in.......

but as for pc not getting sum features most stuff i wouldnt mind either way but they might be lucky not to have to deal wit this VC stuff...Id rather have skill points and a money contract any day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #12
GOB
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawill
VC is only online becuz thats wat 2k is using to control hackers and also make a profit at the same time....becuz every time u earn or use VC it uploads to a 2k server so that it cant be hacked..but they gave hackers a way to still cheat but now they gotta pay for it....also thats prolly the reason that theres no crew mode cuz 2k wanted to input this VC stuff as a test to see how it works out and how it would control the hackers once they put crew mode back in.......

but as for pc not getting sum features most stuff i wouldnt mind either way but they might be lucky not to have to deal wit this VC stuff...Id rather have skill points and a money contract any day
Thanks for that
Old 10-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

There's already VC exploits out though (one on OS in the general 2k13 forums, several on Youtube including by guys who were in the community team), it'll be interesting to see how the hack-savvy X360 guys take VC, I'm willing to bet there will be a VC coins hack before 2k14 comes out.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:42 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfang
There's already VC exploits out though (one on OS in the general 2k13 forums, several on Youtube including by guys who were in the community team), it'll be interesting to see how the hack-savvy X360 guys take VC, I'm willing to bet there will be a VC coins hack before 2k14 comes out.
Yea but how good are the VC exploits becuz the skill point exploits i think were basically wateva amount u wanted wenever u wanted it...The VC exploits i think arr only like a few hundred extra or sumthin and it takes time to do....

And besides this VC thing this year is prolly like a beta test forvwen theyre ready to put crew back in so the prolly want people to try and exploit it to see wat they have to fix
Old 10-09-2012, 05:59 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yea but how good are the VC exploits becuz the skill point exploits i think were basically wateva amount u wanted wenever u wanted it...The VC exploits i think arr only like a few hundred extra or sumthin and it takes time to do....

And besides this VC thing this year is prolly like a beta test forvwen theyre ready to put crew back in so the prolly want people to try and exploit it to see wat they have to fix
From glancing at OS, there was (as of yesterday) a post about getting 1,000 VC easy when you start a career (it's repeatable and no, I won't say how to do it), there's several videos about how to use blacktop to get several thousand VC in an hour, it isn't just a few hundred VC, it's upwards of a thousand
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Game Modes
  • MyTEAM
  • Preorder All Star Weekend (dunk contest, 3pt contest)
Game Features
  • MyCloset for MyPLAYER
  • VC Currency System (the game uses the console’s “offline” skill point system for MyCAREER)
  • Unlockable Blacktop Stars (on consoles they can be purchased with VC; not in PC version)
  • Playing Against Specific Opponents (including friends)
  • 3-on-3 Blacktop with MyPLAYERs
Graphics
  • Self-Shadowing on Players
  • Advanced Stadium Lighting (colored lights in crowd)
Game Modes
-I'm mostly an offline gamer, not a fan of the 'ultimate team' mode either, no biggie.
-I'm fine without the All-Star Weekend DLC, I barely play any exhibition games/skill games outside of career mode.

Game Features
-MyCloset is not a gamebreaker or anything, we could do without it
-No VC system? GREAT! I loved the old progression system.
-No unlockable blacktop stars; I've only played Blacktop mode a grand total of two times dating back to 2k9.

-Not an online gamer, none of the exclusions bother me too much

Graphics
-Nothing that the mod community can't do.

So yeah, folks, you're still staring at a pretty decent game for the PC, no worries.

Last edited by MostlyChilly; 10-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »