Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 6 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
EA should rethink these roster updates. A players rating should not increase or decrease each week based on his performance in one game. Quarterly updates would be much better. If a player is playing good for 4 games in a row give him a small bump, if he plays poorly drop him a bit, but not from week to week, it's nuts.
While that makes sense, you would then create a big mess with everyone complaining that current roster moves aren't there. Unless you mean they should still release a roster update every week, but with ratings edits only every 4 weeks or so...
Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
While that makes sense, you would then create a big mess with everyone complaining that current roster moves aren't there. Unless you mean they should still release a roster update every week, but with ratings edits only every 4 weeks or so...
I disagree. I made his argument week 1 on the boards and people gave me ish for it, but it only makes sense. Week 1 WR Kevin Olgetree got a 7 point boost for his performance against the Giants, I think he was like a 77 or something.... dude hasn't done anything since. People were claiming David Akers should have a 99 Kick Power cause he barelyyyyyyy hit a 63 yard field goal... I'm sure he's missed some 50's since then. I don't think there's a sport when one game depicts your "skill level" or "talent", with football it's different being that they only play once a week, but ratings need to be based on consistency and not one game performances.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Why is Barry Church still #1 SS on Cowboy's depth chart...he's suppose to be out for the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Cuz Donny Moore is in way over his head he does not pay 1 but of attention at all he thinks because he is the ratings cazar he can do it his way then why bother asking for fans suggestions I've told him on twitter to cut jaque Reeves from kc as he was cut 2 weeks ago I've been on him since I've told him to put rookie LG Jeff Allen as the starter and Lilja at Center with Mastterson as his backup and houchstein,as the backup LG and add Himingway from FA back to kc roster as he back on PS for 3 weeks now plus it took him 1 year and a half to finally update Derrick Johnson Speed rating plus he drops Baldwin Barry and Routt who have played well but not Ave Elam who should be dropped cuz he played like crap in Coverage and Dustin Colquitt having a pro bowl season and has yet to get a boost but other punters have recieved boost and yet there not having the season colquitt but this is typical vintage Donny Moore who I think EA should replace cuz he seems to have an ego issue I just hope he changes his attitude and his ways soon we all try to help him out and he simply ignores our input even if facts are provided and proof is there it's just Donny being Donny man keep telling him on his twitter page and sooner or later he will wake up and make the change go chiefs!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Why is Barry Church still #1 SS on Cowboy's depth chart...he's suppose to be out for the year.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Cuz Donny Moore is in way over his head he does not pay 1 but of attention at all he thinks because he is the ratings cazar he can do it his way then why bother asking for fans suggestions I've told him on twitter to cut jaque Reeves from kc as he was cut 2 weeks ago I've been on him since I've told him to put rookie LG Jeff Allen as the starter and Lilja at Center with Mastterson as his backup and houchstein,as the backup LG and add Himingway from FA back to kc roster as he back on PS for 3 weeks now plus it took him 1 year and a half to finally update Derrick Johnson Speed rating plus he drops Baldwin Barry and Routt who have played well but not Ave Elam who should be dropped cuz he played like crap in Coverage and Dustin Colquitt having a pro bowl season and has yet to get a boost but other punters have recieved boost and yet there not having the season colquitt but this is typical vintage Donny Moore who I think EA should replace cuz he seems to have an ego issue I just hope he changes his attitude and his ways soon we all try to help him out and he simply ignores our input even if facts are provided and proof is there it's just Donny being Donny man keep telling him on his twitter page and sooner or later he will wake up and make the change go chiefs!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
That was eloquent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »