Home

NHL 13 Tuner 1.05 Available, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Tuner 1.05 Available, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: New Tuner 1.05 Released, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88
The game is great right now. Really impressed at how much better its gotten since release.. So many issues addressed in such little time! Great job EA!
edit - any plans on releasing a roster or are we waiting until the NHL season starts?
I know it's time consuming, but using Petrpuck's site is probably gonna be your fastest and most accurate way to go this year (and most any year). The only thing is, you can't use his online . Still for offline, it's great not having to worry about EA and when they are gonna finally have complete and usable rosters.

As for the Tuner, I kind of wonder if the penalties weren't tweaked a bit more. I actually drew 5 penalties on the Cpu in a game tonight
Old 10-13-2012, 03:50 AM   #10
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
I know it's time consuming, but using Petrpuck's site is probably gonna be your fastest and most accurate way to go this year (and most any year). The only thing is, you can't use his online . Still for offline, it's great not having to worry about EA and when they are gonna finally have complete and usable rosters.

As for the Tuner, I kind of wonder if the penalties weren't tweaked a bit more. I actually drew 5 penalties on the Cpu in a game tonight
so you think its okay to have this update? im enjoying this game with 1.04 and your sliders. if this will not affect the improvement regarding penalties in 1.04 BUT improved further, it will be worth of having it.

will wait for your update in ur slider thread.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

Cpu feels kinda weak on all-star, I'm playing on Superstar now and that really made a difference for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does the goalie change include EASHL human goalies also ?
Old 10-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Nice!

Those "floater" goals were so annoying!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #14
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NHL 13 Tuner 1.05 Available, Details Included

I've only played two games in GM mode so far with 1.05, but gotta say I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far.

The goalies seem more solid now, is maybe a good way to put it. Yeah, those rather weak shots from way out like Bwiggy mentioned, beating your goalie was driving me freaking nuts. Very happy we got V1.05. Thank you, EAC. Nicely done!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #15
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 13 Tuner 1.05 Available, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I've only played two games in GM mode so far with 1.05, but gotta say I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far.

The goalies seem more solid now, is maybe a good way to put it. Yeah, those rather weak shots from way out like Bwiggy mentioned, beating your goalie was driving me freaking nuts. Very happy we got V1.05. Thank you, EAC. Nicely done!
so you still see the penalties the way we see it in 1.04?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 04:28 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1

Yep, same here! So far so good. :-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »