Home

Sound Off: Your 2012-13 NBA Champions are __?

This is a discussion on Sound Off: Your 2012-13 NBA Champions are __? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Sitting by the door

Dice's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Sound Off: Your 2012-13 NBA Champions are __?

Unfortunately, it’s gonna be the Heat again this year. The mental aspect of LeBron’s game has finally caught up to his physical skill. Last year proves that he FINALLY knows he’s the best player on the planet and he can do as he pleases on an NBA court on any given night. Neither the Lakers nor Thunder have a Lebron so I’m giving the edge to the Heat. Sorry but current day Kobe nor Durant ain't good enough.

Thank God Wizzleman is not on these boards anymore.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
I got the OKC Thunder!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17

Heat's my pick if I'm a betting man.

But I think the Thunder can squeeze in there, and I think alot will have to do with Perry Jones development.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Spurs Got It this year. They got the best team chemistry, Best Coach, Plays the best fundamental basketball, and Veterans. We lost to okc in the playoffs because of the refs(if you dont agree you didnt even watch the game closely enough) and our players choked example, Bonner, Green, Leonard. But this year Spurs are ready
Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Lakers. Who can stop the pick-and-roll, the pick-and-pop, Dwight on single coverage, and Kobe facing no more double teams? Plus we have a legitimate bench this year, and better shooting...not like it's Miami Heat snipers but better and at least more legitimate. Plus Dwight transformed the Orlando freakin' Magic to a Top 5 defense year in and year out. Who was their next best defensive player? Hedo? Jameer Nelson? We have two good perimeter defenders in Kobe and MWP, and Nash still only gave up 0.82 points-per-possession, and his woes against guarding "faster" point guards...check the advanced stats...they played average against Nash, at least to their per game stats, or just below. Plus who knows how mentally fired up Kobe is going to be, knowing he has his best chance he will EVER get to tie his idol, Michael Jordan in rings.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

SteelersFreak's Arena

OVR: 19

Bobcats, easily.
NHL: Dallas Stars
NCAA: Alabama Crimson Tide

University of North Texas '14
GO MEAN GREEN!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #15
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.So
Lakers. Who can stop the pick-and-roll, the pick-and-pop, Dwight on single coverage, and Kobe facing no more double teams? Plus we have a legitimate bench this year, and better shooting...not like it's Miami Heat snipers but better and at least more legitimate. Plus Dwight transformed the Orlando freakin' Magic to a Top 5 defense year in and year out. Who was their next best defensive player? Hedo? Jameer Nelson? We have two good perimeter defenders in Kobe and MWP, and Nash still only gave up 0.82 points-per-possession, and his woes against guarding "faster" point guards...check the advanced stats...they played average against Nash, at least to their per game stats, or just below. Plus who knows how mentally fired up Kobe is going to be, knowing he has his best chance he will EVER get to tie his idol, Michael Jordan in rings.
Woah woah woah.
Bench? Not so much.

But the Lakers have probably the best starting five in basketball right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #16
Rookie

Kbjunior's Arena

OVR: 2
The Heat have a good overall team, plus Lebron James is too dominate nobody can stop him one on one they will be like the Dallas from a couple years ago with all them shooters hopefully they stay healthy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »