Home

WWE 13 Trailer - Everything You Need to Know About the Game

This is a discussion on WWE 13 Trailer - Everything You Need to Know About the Game within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
WWE 13 Trailer - Everything You Need to Know About the Game

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
The official launch trailer for WWE '13, featuring the all-new "Attitude Era" Mode, Predator Technology 2.0, WWE Live audio presentation system, WWE Universe 3.0 with "Creative Rabbi" Paul Heyman, the best Creation Suite ever and the largest roster in franchise history!
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
This game is going to be sick! However, I noticed the video it said that gameinformer gave it a 9, but I went to the website and they haven't review it yet, weird, but should still be a sick game
Old 10-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
If this plays how it looks, No Mercy can finally be in trouble.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: WWE 13 Trailer - Everything You Need to Know About the Game

My only concern is that no one is talking about the AI.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking forward to picking this up early tomorrow morning! Last year's game was pretty solid and this one looks far deeper and with a whole lot added with the Attitude era and all creation modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0
Looks pretty good. Might have to pick this one up.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5
One has to wonder about THQs "sense of urgency". What I mean is, they lost the UFC license, not long after the release of Undisputed 3, a game which was and is still plagued by a crippling online experience, and several gameplay glitches and exploits, that for months they promised a patch for and never delivered. Of course it still didnt stop them from releasing over priced DLC. Not to mention I still remember WWE 12s online issues specifically Community Creations which are far and away something I and many others consider a massive part of the game. I also seem to remember a patch they released for WWE12 which actually broke more stuff. I would love nothing more than for them to get it right but in 2012 there should be ZERO excuse to get the online experience to be at least functional, especially for a game(2 of you still count Undisputed 3) that relies and advertises to offer a solid online experience.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE 13 Trailer - Everything You Need to Know About the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmathaifighter
One has to wonder about THQs "sense of urgency". What I mean is, they lost the UFC license, not long after the release of Undisputed 3, a game which was and is still plagued by a crippling online experience, and several gameplay glitches and exploits, that for months they promised a patch for and never delivered. Of course it still didnt stop them from releasing over priced DLC. Not to mention I still remember WWE 12s online issues specifically Community Creations which are far and away something I and many others consider a massive part of the game. I also seem to remember a patch they released for WWE12 which actually broke more stuff. I would love nothing more than for them to get it right but in 2012 there should be ZERO excuse to get the online experience to be at least functional, especially for a game(2 of you still count Undisputed 3) that relies and advertises to offer a solid online experience.
They actually didn't lose the UFC license, they shopped it and EA bought it.

But I understand what you mean. Thing is, its a totally different team working on wwe. As far as gameplay goes, I thought 12 was good and I'm sure 13 will be fine.

As far as online goes we will see. They said they have upgraded the servers to handle the traffic, among other improvements.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »