Home

NBA 2K13 Updates Court Floors For the Cavs, Lakers, Nets, Clippers and Grizzlies

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Updates Court Floors For the Cavs, Lakers, Nets, Clippers and Grizzlies within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Updates Court Floors For the Cavs, Lakers, Nets, Clippers and Grizzlies

I ask again.... where's Portland?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Yup the Blazers ignored, I guess that what we get for being in the Northwest
Old 10-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Nevermind they changed the coloring on the Barclays Center logo but yet they missed 2 other important factors:

1. The crowd still has the New Jersey Nets Colors out there instead of Black/White like they should.
2. The lighting is STILL wrong as it's supposed to have the Black Box look like the Knicks and Lakers have as opposed to the whole arena being lit up.
Lol. Being a Nets fan, the only difference I noticed was the added gloss...but my PS3 has been dead since downloading that damn latest Madden 13 patch. It killed one of my boy'z PS3, too!! but that's a whole notha story yet I have not been able to get ANY of the court updates because of my issue....

Anyway, as for the Black Box look, to me, 2K barely gets it right with either the Knicks and, especially, the Lakers. From what I recall, Live 10 nailed that. I wish 2K would nail it, too...

As for the NJ Nets colors thing, how did u arrive at that thought process?? Looks like they're playing either The Wizards or Philly and the crowd has some red and blue sprinkled throughout and who's to not say that a Nets fan won't show up in throwback colors, as well?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NBA 2K13 Updates Court Floors For the Cavs, Lakers, Nets, Clippers and Grizzlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Lol. Being a Nets fan, the only difference I noticed was the added gloss...but my PS3 has been dead since downloading that damn latest Madden 13 patch. It killed one of my boy'z PS3, too!! but that's a whole notha story yet I have not been able to get ANY of the court updates because of my issue....

Anyway, as for the Black Box look, to me, 2K barely gets it right with either the Knicks and, especially, the Lakers. From what I recall, Live 10 nailed that. I wish 2K would nail it, too...

As for the NJ Nets colors thing, how did u arrive at that thought process?? Looks like they're playing either The Wizards or Philly and the crowd has some red and blue sprinkled throughout and who's to not say that a Nets fan won't show up in throwback colors, as well?
1. That is an awfully lot of Red and Blue then if they're playing the Wizards or Sixers and I'd venture to say if the Lakers were playing either team at Staples, you wouldn't see that much Red and Blue sprinkled throughout. Not to mention, this was noticeable even before this recent update. Now if they were playing the Knicks, then I could understand seeing half of the crowd wearing opposing team colors.

2. Nobody is saying that some folks won't show up in throwback colors. But I do know from the 3 home games I've seen(long time Nets fan as well)the majority of colors you seen were Black and White.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
Another great job, 2K! This is awesome! I love it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAHalos22
It's becoming a joke at this point its not like we haven't been posting it for a year now?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

props to 2k updating the courts fast.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAHalos22
To be fair most people probably forget they even exist

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »