Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
No, 59 IIRC.
Thanks Bro
Old 11-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
or some 4th string guy who may not ever play,
You think Sacre and his family/friends don't want to play with him? I think 2K owes it to all the players who made the 15 man roster to add them to the game. Doesn't matter if they barely play.

Come on man, it's only a 15 man roster. Look at fifa, how big those team rosters are.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #131
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
You think Sacre and his family/friends don't want to play with him? I think 2K owes it to all the players who made the 15 man roster to add them to the game. Doesn't matter if they barely play.

Come on man, it's only a 15 man roster. Look at fifa, how big those team rosters are.
No one is saying they should not be in the game, and I respect that when someone makes it to the NBA in any respect it is an accomplishment, put for those not in the free agent market a player has to be created and that is not going to happen after opening night. I am not defending 2k because they continue to mess up with roster updates, but I am also not going to be unreasonable either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 07:26 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 10

Another Roster update on 2kshare
Curry put on mavs
Barron put on wizards

Probably some other stuff but as far as adding players goes, that's as good as it gets.

I'll just continue the editing i started yesterday. I already made those changes and much more...
Old 11-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #133
Rookie

Angry Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

Quote:
No one is saying they should not be in the game, and I respect that when someone makes it to the NBA in any respect it is an accomplishment, put for those not in the free agent market a player has to be created and that is not going to happen after opening night. I am not defending 2k because they continue to mess up with roster updates, but I am also not going to be unreasonable either.
We get that part but these dudes been on the roster since july and it says the rosters are accurate as of july 10, or something like that and it's a lie cuz about thirty players are missing 2 team of players, so my question is what have they been doing 4 the last 3-4 months besides jerk** off. from july 2 october 2 now november and still nets euro player Teletovic still missing. I never noticed this problem b4 and I've been buying 2k since dreamcast, but now the rain iz over
Old 11-01-2012, 09:37 AM   #134
Rookie

Angry Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update (10-31-12)

And another thing b4 I forget. 2k can't even keep up with the NBA today feature, at anytime it's get stuck and becomes the NBA last week. So what I'm saying iz that it's all 2 much 4 2k 2 keep up with just get rid of the feature becuz there 2 slow. Last nite it was still posting preseason scores ridiculous.
And what's with this VC Bull**** you already paid $60 4 the game now they want more $ 4 VC get the F*** out of here and that's where all there attention iz going. Want 2 dig in your pockets even deeper 4 a half-a** product. The created players are so ugly I don't know how anybody plays with'em, you can't make'em look anything like yourself they look plastic and cheesy. But it's been like that since 2k7 at least.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #135
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect357
And another thing b4 I forget. 2k can't even keep up with the NBA today feature, at anytime it's get stuck and becomes the NBA last week. So what I'm saying iz that it's all 2 much 4 2k 2 keep up with just get rid of the feature becuz there 2 slow. Last nite it was still posting preseason scores ridiculous.
And what's with this VC Bull**** you already paid $60 4 the game now they want more $ 4 VC get the F*** out of here and that's where all there attention iz going. Want 2 dig in your pockets even deeper 4 a half-a** product. The created players are so ugly I don't know how anybody plays with'em, you can't make'em look anything like yourself they look plastic and cheesy. But it's been like that since 2k7 at least.
Dude seriously language like that will get you banned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #136
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Dude seriously language like that will get you banned.
And should

sent from HTC Inspire

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »