Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

The Madden NFL 13 roster update for week 11 will be available tomorrow morning for 360 and PS3 users. These rosters are for Play Now (Online/Offline).

Quote:
There are well over 600+ transactions and player rating adjustments that went into this roster update.

The biggest movers after top notch performances in Week 10 are Atlanta QB Matt Ryan with a 2 point boost this week (now 95 overall), San Diego WR Danario “DX” Alexander goes up 4 points to a 75 overall, Denver DL Robert Ayers going +3 to 73 overall, Indianapolis CB Darius Butler gets a nice increase up to 73 overall (+5), Minnesota WR Jarius Wright gets a 3 point boost to 67 overall, and Tampa Bay QB Josh Freeman going up 2 points as well to a 85 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are New England DE Rob Ninkovich (from 90 to 88 overall), Buffalo LB Nick Barnett (from 88 to 86 overall), St. Louis OL Shelley Smith (from 72 to 70 overall), and San Francisco K David Akers (from 90 to 88 overall).

Click here to view all of the Madden NFL 13 roster update changes for week 11.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

EA has been pretty good with these roster updates, I just dont understand why they've got to adjust so many players by one point, either way, every week.

I'd rather they adjust the players ratings every couple of weeks, but keep up with depth chart changes, and cuts, etc, etc weekly. Rather than make weekly knee jerk reactions to a players performance in a single game each week.

At this point though, we're getting constant weekly changes, so, I guess we shouldn't really complain. It's better than the roster support we've gotten in the past.

I do wonder though if we will ever see another CCM roster update.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 11 For Play Now, Arrives Tomorrow

1 point changes every week is a bit overdone... wish they'd wait a few weeks in between ratings changes and just do transactions.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

well no increases just roster moves more PS guys added to the browns.....so only missing 2 PS guys ricky elmore signed but wasent added and qb thaddeus lewis also on the PS but not added. glad they finally added ronnie cameron hes only been with browns since around beginning of season.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
When i select to start with custom rosters in ccm, it instead starts with default roster. If anyone can try it real quick, or if anyone knows a solution to this, it is welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 37
Brandon Spikes has 30 tackles, a sack and a FF not to mention the amount of times hes knocked someone in the last 3 games, seems like every week he lays a hit on someone and they dont get up. Yet he only has a +1 overall boost when hes considered one of the very best run stopping LBs in the NFL and who forces fumbles even when hes not given credit for it. Hes compared to Raven and Steeler LB's from the past. Hes gained a step or two in the offseason and has made more plays bc of it. Hes not a 80 speed guy, but should be in the 75-78 range yet he still has like a 70. His hit power is compared to that of some Steeler LB HOFers and more current players like Ray Lewis but only has about a 80 hit power. Im not saying he needs to be a 95, but closer to 90 would be more realistic. If Nikovich was a 90, now 88. Spikes makes more plays and is better so maybe a 88-91 range should be his overall bc hes he dosent have the 80+speed to make him higher. But a increase in speed, a significant increase in hit power and tackling, he already has like a 91 play recognition, increase his awareness should bring him to his real overall. He was on pace for over a 100 tackles, now if he keeps this up he will be in the 130 tackle range.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #7
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Brandon Spikes has 30 tackles, a sack and a FF not to mention the amount of times hes knocked someone in the last 3 games, seems like every week he lays a hit on someone and they dont get up. Yet he only has a +1 overall boost when hes considered one of the very best run stopping LBs in the NFL and who forces fumbles even when hes not given credit for it. Hes compared to Raven and Steeler LB's from the past. Hes gained a step or two in the offseason and has made more plays bc of it. Hes not a 80 speed guy, but should be in the 75-78 range yet he still has like a 70. His hit power is compared to that of some Steeler LB HOFers and more current players like Ray Lewis but only has about a 80 hit power. Im not saying he needs to be a 95, but closer to 90 would be more realistic. If Nikovich was a 90, now 88. Spikes makes more plays and is better so maybe a 88-91 range should be his overall bc hes he dosent have the 80+speed to make him higher. But a increase in speed, a significant increase in hit power and tackling, he already has like a 91 play recognition, increase his awareness should bring him to his real overall. He was on pace for over a 100 tackles, now if he keeps this up he will be in the 130 tackle range.
I agree to an extent. Spikes IRL is more a playmaker then Mayo/Nikovich and his hit power should be way higher. However his lack of ability to defend pass will keep him from having a super high rating which I'm hoping is only thing keeping him back.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

This may have been addressed already, but will there be an online CCM roster update ever again or does that only come out with the patches (which I assume there wont be any more of)? I've done a couple of fantasy drafts with rosters that are way of date.

I apologize if this has been addressed already.

My take on how to improve
Madden 2011.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »